Sweating for the wedding!

Options
cthibodo
cthibodo Posts: 6 Member
Hi,

Im posting in hopes that my little story will help others get started.

I have been a member, and using myfitnesspal for a few years. In the beginning I was in college. It was easy for me to forget and I wouldnt log. This would happen every few weeks. Once I graduated, something finally clicked and I realized if I wanted to be healthy, if I wanted a new body, that using myfitnesspal was what I needed to hold myself accountable. I learned that often times we think we are eating healthy, but we don't realize that eating to much of a good thing can be a bad thing. The myfitnesspal app has taught me the real meaning of moderation.

I am currently on a new 340 day streak on myfitnesspal!

In the past year I have lost around 35 lbs using myfitnesspal and working out. I have a body-media fit band which I have linked to myfitnesspal. It helps calculate how many calories I still need to refuel my body by showing the calories burned when it syncs.

When any of my friends want to change their lives to become healthier, or be more fit, I always ask if they are logging what they eat. I always recommend myfitnesspal. It has been a life changer for me and love sharing what it can do for others.

I am getting married in 39 days! I'm excited for all the family who get to see the new me, thanks to myfitnesspal's help.

Thank you for your time,
cthibodo

MVEFn8Y.png

SVrOT7c.jpg

Tqk0yXY.jpg

xIB9vDa.jpg

1AVJr4i.jpg

Replies

• MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Have so much fun at your wedding! I just got married in May and it is a wonderful time, so enjoy every second :)

PS. I love your profile picture!
  • cthibodo
    Options
    Thank you!

(wish I could get the images to work)
  • silentghosts
    Options
    Hi,

I have been a member, and using myfitnesspal for a few years. In the beginning I was in college. It was easy for me to forget and I wouldnt log. This would happen every few weeks. Once I graduated, something finally clicked and I realized if I wanted to be healthy, if I wanted a new body, that using myfitnesspal was what I needed to hold myself accountable. I learned that often times we think we are eating healthy, but we don't realize that eating to much of a good thing can be a bad thing. The myfitnesspal app has taught me the real meaning of moderation.

In the past year I have lost around 35 lbs using myfitnesspal and working out. I have a body-media fit band which I have linked to myfitnesspal. It helps calculate how many calories I still need to refuel my body by showing the calories burned when it syncs.

When any of my friends want to change their lives to become healthier, or be more fit, I always ask if they are logging what they eat. I always recommend myfitnesspal. It has been a life changer for me and love sharing what it can do for others.

I am getting married in 39 days! I'm excited for all the family who get to see the new me, thanks to myfitnesspal's help.

Thank you for your time,
    cthibodo

MVEFn8Y.png

SVrOT7c.jpg

Tqk0yXY.jpg

xIB9vDa.jpg

1AVJr4i.jpg

Fingers crossed that worked
  • 1LadyKate
    1LadyKate Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look amazing!
  • Icoza87
    Icoza87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very motivating!
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing job! you look great =]
  • JScottBldrs
    JScottBldrs Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great transformation and story ....Thanks for sharing
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great story!! I am getting married in a month (small courthouse ceremony) and I wanna loose total of 40lbs. I am aware that wont happen by then but I wanna loose some before the day. And seeing your pictures defiantly are helping my motivation! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • cthibodo
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have no idea what I was doing wrong :/
  • cthibodo
    Options
    Thank you everyone.
  • cthibodo
    Options
    Hi,

Thank you for your time,
    cthibodo

MVEFn8Y.png

SVrOT7c.jpg

Tqk0yXY.jpg

xIB9vDa.jpg

1AVJr4i.jpg

Fingers crossed that worked

Thank you so so much!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and you are so current I was not logging when I new i was going to be over eating that day or on weekends but I have started to log anyways even if I go over that way I will be held accountable. BTW have fun at your wedding congrats!
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on your success. I'm working hard on doing the same and your post gives me hope.
  • AilinaHavalii
    AilinaHavalii Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have no idea what I was doing wrong :/

If you mean in terms of posting images, the "IMG" and "/IMG" bits need to be in lowercase letters. :)
  • k3muldoo
    k3muldoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I'd love to know your start weight, current weight and height!
  • jenjuneauhaupt
    jenjuneauhaupt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW this is super motivating! And I see an Orange Theory shirt. :o) Love that place. I just started going a couple months ago and I'm hooked!
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to post the wedding picture! We want to see the gorgeous bride in her dress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!