Turned 40

Options
Hi! I have always been conscience of my health, but never did anything about it. I did the diets.. etc. I was anorexic when I was young and then I just started getting fatter when I started working at home. (I just sit all day.lol).

I have become more active and a health nut now and striving to get back to a healthy weight, not necessarily skinny.

Replies

• PunkyMP
    PunkyMP Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 this year, have two grown children and two "minors," and work at home, too. My head (and body) can get into a really bad place some days. I've been inconsistent with food and excercise on MFP, but I still keep the faith. Nice to meet you!
  • Ac3z
    Ac3z Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks! My children are grown and out of the house. I am on a mission to be a raw foodist, but I will probably not be 100%.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the 40's club! I'm 44 and feel fab. I have 3 children; ages 17, 15 and 6. They help keep me young. Good luck on your journey to become a fit and fabulous 40 year old! Feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for support. I've met some super people on MFP and they help keep me in line.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the 40's! It's now or never!!!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    40 is a cool age. Enjoy. Work hard, play hard and take care of yourself.