Recent NSV...

Options
My family went out to eat twice this weekend. Both times, my children had meals that included french fries and I didn't eat a single one!!! This is HUGE for me!!!

I feeling super motivated right now (been at this calorie counting/exercise thing for 10 days). I pray it lasts!!

Replies

• spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    It gets easier and easier, MFP is the only program i have stuck to for more thank 2 weeks. Good Luck!!!!
  • bnascas
    Options
    GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My family went out to eat twice this weekend. Both times, my children had meals that included french fries and I didn't eat a single one!!! This is HUGE for me!!!

I feeling super motivated right now (been at this calorie counting/exercise thing for 10 days). I pray it lasts!!

Congrats! With 3 kids of my own, I can soooooo understand what an accomplishment that is. Isn't there a rule somewhere that Moms are human garbage disposals for what their kids don't eat?
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I understand how hard that would have been so I am sending heartfelt congrats your way:)
  • entwistle1979
    Options
    Congrats!!! I have two children and I know how hard it is not to munch off their plate, lol. Keep up the good work:)
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    That's great! We don't always realize how much little picking we can do that adds extra calories, et cetera to our day. Like think about licking the bowl... hehe

Good job!
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am actually starting to get a perverse sense of pleasure from whipping out my droid and seeing how frustrated i can make the waiter/waitress. Evil? Absolutely! Fun? Hell Ya!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    good job!!
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I agree MFP is the only thing i have ever been able to stick to it's so easy because of the mobile app. It's second nature when i go out to eat to check food before i order. Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!