Introducing myself

Options
Hi i have been using Fitness pal for awhile now! When i started i was over 381LBS and now i am about 360 at least that is what it says on my scale i bought about a year ago! I have to go for my labs on July 31st so i will get weighed then and find out for sure! I can tell i am losing weight because i have a trach and i have to wear a strap to hold it in place and i have had to adjust my strap for smaller because it was getting too big on me! I workout one hour a day 6 days a week i do seated exercises i do one with barbells for 20mns plus leg stretches and and then i do my chair Aerobics for 30 minutes which i very much enjoy! Since i have been working out and dieting i haven't had the need for prednisone for breathing! I have COPD! I really want to lose weight and i want to do it on my own! I would love to get to at least 150-200lbs! My name is Debbie and i am 51 years old i have been married for 32 years and i have 4 kids three girls , 34,32.and 27 and a son who is going to be 23 and i have 6 beautiful grandchildren! Two girls and 4 boys, Boys ages are 14, 10 and 8 and 1., and girls are 13,and 12., .I don't work but i try to get out and do s much as i can , but at this point my knees are not very good i will be talking to my dr on Aug.5th when i see her for my physical! But i am sure the more weight i lose the better my knees will be i hope! Anyway i guess that's all ican say about me :smile:

Replies

• HappyButton
    Options
    WOW Debbie! You have quite a story! I am so glad to hear that you are loving your work outs! I am already very proud of you! I would love to be your friend and help to support you in reaching your goals!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You are off to a great start! My doctor said every pound pits 4 pounds of pressure on your knees. She was thrilled that I lost 107 in two years!! 25 to go! Add me if you want me to cheer you on!