PIZZA LID SUPPORTS ARE ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS

Trechechus
Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
You know. These stupid things.

Pizza_Plastic02.jpg

Come on. Really? What am I supposed to do with them? Leave them out for faeries to use as patio furniture?

Replies

• SugarFemme24
    SugarFemme24 Posts: 47 Member
    I haven't gotten one of those in a long time!

I think you should leave them for the fairies! But cover them in glitter first!
  • cronly
    cronly Posts: 307 Member
    LOL
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    :laugh:
  • NinjaChickie
    NinjaChickie Posts: 118 Member
    glue them all on top of each other and make a leaning tower of pizza box supports and deliver it to your local pizza place.
  • Ferrous_Female_Dog
    Ferrous_Female_Dog Posts: 221 Member
    I thought those were mini doll tables.
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Why don't you contact the pizza place and tell them what you think would be the best way to do it?
  • attackhamster
    attackhamster Posts: 58 Member
    My sister and I used to fight over these when we were kids, we loved to play with them!

I still like them. They are tiny tables for my hamster, or my little toys and figurines. :D
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Or a better idea, just don't eat pizza. :) Nothing but bad for you ingredients.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member

Nooooo!!!!! Pizza can be delicious and fit your macros and be part of a balanced diet at the same time.

And, yup, those little plastic things are perfect Barbie end tables.
  • KMasz
    KMasz Posts: 2,632 Member

in. to see what kind of responses this guy gets.

my motto is, don't eat pizza.... without a beer to drink it down! :drinker:
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member

You are so misinformed!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member

way to ruin a good thread.

by the way- you're wrong.

And OP- I vote furniture for the fea. Coat of paint and some glitter will go a long way ;)

I don't think they drink much so you could probably through a kegger party for them.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    i got pizza, barbie got new end tables. this was win/win when i was growing up.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    :angry: How dare you be insensitive to the faeries.

They have needs too, you know.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member

Pizza_Plastic02.jpg

Come on. Really? What am I supposed to do with them? Leave them out for faeries to use as patio furniture?

Um, of course. That's exactly what you do. as well as sugar and creme, so that they have sustenance. Then when you have people like this

the faeries will make them disappear. Also I hear they are good house sitters....
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    They always made great end tables in my Barbie house and are a good size for Fisher-Price houses too.

Oh, and those old stryrofoam Big Mac containers made excellent luggage containers on the top of my Barbie van. Of course, Barbie had to go on vacation with Sonny (yes, they made a Sonny, as in Sonny and Cher, doll), because we didn't own a Ken doll, but it all worked out in the end. Cher didn't seem to mind.

In retrospect, I'm glad Barbie and Sonny never went skiing.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member

Pizza_Plastic02.jpg

Um, of course. That's exactly what you do. as well as sugar and creme, so that they have sustenance. Then when you have people like this

the faeries will make them disappear. Also I hear they are good house sitters....

Truth. They left my kitchen sink sparkling!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member

in. to see what kind of responses this guy gets.

my motto is, don't eat pizza.... without a beer to drink it down! :drinker:

:drinker:
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Do they still use those? I haven't seen them in over a decade.

Of course, I don't order pizza much and the company I do order from doesn't use them.

But when I was a little kid, I didn't even know they came from the pizza box. I just thought my mom had scored on cool doll tables. :laugh: