Hi all! Question???

Options
Hi all! I am new to this site. Was wondering if sticking to the calorie and excercise goals of MFP is really working for you or do you find that you have to do more than MFP suggests?

Replies

• spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I follow the calorie guidelines, I set up my own fitness goals. I was only doing ah hour-long Zumba class twice a week, and wasn't losing weight-even following the calorie guidelines. Now I exercise daily, and it is coming off.
  • Pattilynne
    Options
    So far in the two weeks i have been on here, it has been working very well! I have lost 2 pounds already
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    works and makes it easier.
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    The first step is meeting the daily goals you set for yourself on MFP. Try that for a while. Some people eat less/exercise more than the goals. All it really depends on is the individual and how realistic these goals are to your lifestyle.
    For me, I exceed the exercise goals regularly, but find it difficult sometimes to eat no more than my net calorie allowance (even with the cals from exercise added in).
    Then again, I'm here more to create permanent change in my lifestyle, and the weight would just be a happy bonus (I haven't weighed myself since starting--however, my stomach and thighs are slimmer than they were 1 week ago).