Leptopril Diet Pills

Options
Has anyone tried this diet pill? If so does it work and how much did you loose? I am new to this :)

Replies

• Strapples
    Strapples Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Isn't Leptopril what they gave my DOG for K-9 Leptospirosis? honestly Diet Pills might not be a good idea at all as they can mess up your body and blood… I'd stay away. *looks it up* wow surprising its actually something for human use… Still i'd stay away the whole thing of Diet Pills all screams "HOOPLA" and "HARMFUL" to me.

your decision your choice. but I can say 1. i never tried it 2. i question if it will work or if its a fad pill 3. it looks expensive.
  • xnikki23x
    Options
    You can get it through walmart and I heard it's very good. I never heard of the dog thing considering I only have a cat.
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi I saw this on walmart too and it has good reviews
  • girwilleatchew
    Options
    i took it for a month and lost nothing . it made me sick. and it had so much caffine my chest was hurting .....might be for you but not me
  • IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    No, they don't work. If they did, none of the rest of us would be busting our a$$es at the gym 6 nights a week to lose weight. Plenty of people have lost weight on one pill or another, but it's almost never permanent and it will almost always mess with your system.

If it really actually worked effectively it would be a million dollars.

There is no easy pill for weight loss. You want to lose weight? Eat less, exercise more.