What don't you log?

Replies

• ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    I don't log my supplements--I know it's around 60 calories per day (a few different kinds of oils add up quickly). I also don't log cooking spray, spices and gum. I likely should, but I just don't see that as making a big enough impact on my overall goal. Really, they're pretty minimal.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    I don't log gum.

And I'm pretty bad at logging if I'm in a horrible mood.
  • rainynight3L33
    rainynight3L33 Posts: 35 Member
    I don't log in water, green tea, and when I binge, I don't log in the junk I eat. I just block that day out of my mind cause its too much to log in, especially when I don't know the measurements of how much of each thing I ate.
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    ...i definitely log my gum. i chew a pack a day, so thats 70 calories. i dont log spices. and anything that says 0 calories I mark as 4 calories. because everything has a calorie, if it's 5 calories or less than they're allowed to mark it zero. if I have 5 splenda in a day, that's 20 calories... and so on ...

i don't log water.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I don't log mints or gum. The tictacs I have most of them, state they are 0 calories anyway.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Water - everything else I log
  • yugevorgsum
    yugevorgsum Posts: 6 Member
    The milk in my cups of tea :-(
  • marissanik
    marissanik Posts: 344 Member
    Water and I even log that sometimes....
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    If I literally take two sips of a McDonald's soda I don't worry about it.
    I also don't worry about coffee and such much since I take it black with sweetener.
    I won't log one chip. But if I make it to 3 chips I do.

Oh and mints as you mentioned.
    Also sometimes the occasional blueberry.
  • emmooney235
    emmooney235 Posts: 85 Member
    Breath mints, my one or two Jolly Ranchers a day, the vinaigrette I use at lunch.

I don't log cleaning/house work. I never do all of it at once, it's always 5-10 minutes here and there throughout the day or evening.
  • BeginningAgainMay14
    BeginningAgainMay14 Posts: 97 Member
    I intermittently log no calorie beverages. Sometimes I do, lots of times I don't. It's usually flavored water or unsweetened iced tea, so I'm not even getting any sodium. Depends on the day and if I happen to think about it when I'm logging the food for my next day.

I don't log my 3 fish oil capsules or my multivitamin. I don't log any exercise that isn't done expressly for the purpose of exercising.

There's a local restaurant I eat at twice a month that doesn't have calorie information. It is vegan so there aren't a lot of equivalent foods in the database, but I log the components as best I can and call it a day.
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Salt and vinegar.
    Try and log everything else
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    Gum, hot sauce, spices or Zevia.
  • ketoambahh
    ketoambahh Posts: 67
    I log everything, even if it's something little. Even if it is "zero calorie". Remember most things can be called zero calorie if it has less than 5!

Even the salt I add, mostly because it's lite salt and is like a potassium supplement to me.

Adds up after awhile. Gotta keep the macros in check.
  • LucyBzz
    LucyBzz Posts: 47 Member
    Spices, mustard, salt& pepper, dash of vinegar, anything similar that I have in a tiny amount that is negligible calories. I'm aiming for 1200 so 10-20 calories isn't going to make any difference in the long run!
  • thedodgeruk
    thedodgeruk Posts: 132 Member
    drinks
    coffee white , with sweeteners
    Tea white , with sweeteners
    Pepsi Max

vodka, rum , southern comfort as this is Always with diet stuff, plus when i drink this i out at night and "dancing" and i dont put that down even though i could get so many points for calories exercises
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Cough drops
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Water, strength training calories, random activities (fairly long walks).
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    I usually don't log the two cups of coffee, with sugar free creamer, I drink while at work.
    I work as a liquor manager and spend the good part of eight hours doing heavy lifting, which I never log as exercise.
    I figure I burn off the 90 calories while I'm there anyway.
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Homemade goodies..I know I will croak if I log in the recipe and see the actual numbers..Yikes!