Hi! I'm new to the site and looking for open-diary friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi! My diary is open too! I am on 1200 cal., but do eat back part of my calories burned. Always room for a friend!
  • sbv67
    sbv67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to the site. My diary is open I think, So, add me. I stick to the 1200 calorie plan, but, my biggest concern is sodium. I'm new to congestive heart failure and am in a-fib. Blood pressure always low and heart rate always over 100 bpm.
    Doc put me on 2, yes 2 grams of sodium a day. Eating out is a pain
    Did you know that when you go to a restaurant, you can ask for the nutritional fact sheet on the menu?
    Where can I get a tracker for my posts?
    So, hello everyone!
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, My diary is open. feel free to add!
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and you can never have too many friends and supporters.....anyone can feel to add me I am on every day =)
  • HelenWater
    HelenWater Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Happy to have new friends. I strive to eat a diet in line with guidelines, so usually eat plenty of fruit, veg, dairy, oils, meat, fish, eggs, and for my own enjoyment I drink wine and coffee. I log every day and expect to be doing so for at least the next year.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    My wild and crazy meals are an open book. I'm trying to stay at 176, and gain some muscle, so my daily goal is 2080. But with calorie burns approaching 1K, I do eat a lot more than that. Send me a FR, or just check out my meals at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1334831-what-s-for-supper?page=6#posts-20803999

Larro
  • Pete1964AK
    Pete1964AK Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too.

My diary is open to friends and I log it all(no matter how damning :( ).
    I'm aiming a 2160 a day and sometimes even manage to get below it :cry:
  • reachrenhere
    reachrenhere Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and have an open diary to friends. Please do add me, any of you. Today is a terrible day to share my diary though. I completely went off the rails. I record honestly whether I have a bad day or not. :flowerforyou:
  • jozeemom
    jozeemom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I am an active logger and poster. My goal is 1500 a day and would love active encouragers also.
  • eclemens428
    Options
    I log every day and have an open diary. Feel free to add me as well! If others want to do so, just send a request.
  • smmiranda
    smmiranda Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Aloha my diary is open to friends you may add me, also all the ladies we can keep each other strong and motivated with exercise and different meals. Can't wait to here from you all.
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone can feel free to friend me too! I have an open diary to friends and the more the merrier!
    :happy:
  • MisspelledMe
    MisspelledMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My diary's open. Aiming for 1600 calories right now. If anyone wants to add me, feel free. :)
  • oblair
    oblair Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence, I have a cat called peanut and also one called lemon. They are the best!
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, though this is my one week off, so to speak. PARTY!
  • ForestLove
    ForestLove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    All open. Feel free to add.
  • Angi_M
    Angi_M Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, my diary is open, you can add me. I agree it is interesting to see what other people are eating to get new ideas.

Angi :smile: