Whats your favorite protein powder

Options
Need suggestions on which protein powder to incorporate into my diet. Thanks!

Replies

• lightemupdc
    lightemupdc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey..myriad flavors and top quality. You get what you pay for.
  • Booda101
    Booda101 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I second Optimum Nutrition. BSN Syntha 6 is also good.
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    MRM.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I personally like body fortress ( chocolate or chocolate peanut butter )
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I really like the taste of Promasil Whey Protein (vanilla)- 22 g of protein/scoop 100 cal's Sweetened with Stevia

I have also used Iso Natural Whey protein Isolate (vanilla) - 27 g of protein/scoop 110 cal's Sweetened with stevia

They mix fairly well into water, etc., and the taste is sweet - I don't find the Promasil 'chalky', but the Iso Natural Whey Product
    is a little 'chalky' - however, it doesn't much matter, as long as it's incorporated into water, juice, etc., Not as sweet compared with the promasil product.

I've also tried GNC's protein whey product, but returned it because it just was awful! Thank god they accept 'used' products!
  • thee_doc
    thee_doc Posts: 1
    Options
    BSN Syntha 6!!!:tongue:
  • ketoambahh
    ketoambahh Posts: 67
    Options
    Isopure strawberries and cream.

Add some ice, unsweetened almond milk and a little bit of frozen strawberries and...

Yes. Just yes.
  • monolith66
    monolith66 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I flip around from Optimum Nutrition and MTS Machine whey, both fantastic ;)
  • 0smiile0
    0smiile0 Posts: 22
    Options
    I love Kaizen Vegan Protein! Tastes delicious in smoothies and pancakes but is really chalky and clumpy on it's own.
  • texasbeu2y
    texasbeu2y Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Shredz Cinnabon or isagenix
  • TrevorJ76
    TrevorJ76 Posts: 33
    Options
    I just got some Pro Jym in from Jim Stoppani. CHocolate Cookie Crunch. Mixes great and tastes amazing. It's a blended protein whey, casein, milk and egg. Plus it has cookie bits in it.
  • bmoore88155
    bmoore88155 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey..myriad flavors and top quality. You get what you pay for.

I'm in love with the Rocky road flavor right now
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Another vote for ON. Also, Cellucor is delicious too, with a ton of great flavors to choose from (hello peanut butter marshmellow!)
  • fitness_faeiry
    fitness_faeiry Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Cellucor Whey - Whipped Vanilla. Its like ice cream. Best vanilla protein I've ever had... and I've tried A LOT.
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Solgar Whey to Go Whey Protein Powder - Natural Vanilla. it's unsweetened, so i add stevia. it's yummy, it mixes up really easily, even tastes decent in water, tastes great with non-fat milk or unsweetened vanilla soy milk. it's also fairly low in sodium.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Hated the taste of all ON Gold Standard's I tried. MTS was definitely better taste wise. If you are in Canada - CanadianProtein.com is awesome (quality & taste)
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Sadly, since living in Korea... it is very hard for me to find a wide variety of different protein powders... and the ones I can find normally cost an arm and a leg... I guess shipping cost plus import tax...

So I normally buy the cheapest I can... so I can buy as much as I can... for me quantity trumps good tasting.... (Now this isn't saying it taste terrible... because it doesn't however, i know there are better)

So I find myself buying costco brands..... which is Cytosport 100% Whey Protein Chocolate 6lb 2-pack cost around 100USdollar for 12lbs...
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Hemp protein powder, simply because hemp is one of the most sustainable plants on earth and is a natural carbon sink.

Hemp also has incredible insulation capabilities. The fibre from the hemp at the company I buy the protein powder from goes towards producing sustainable building materials so nothing goes to waste.

I'm sure you wanted to know all that!
  • nicklippa
    nicklippa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    AIM Pro Peas - Pure Vegan Protein Powder and tastes great.