Why did you stay in on this Friday night?

Options
Scumbag_Gil
Scumbag_Gil Posts: 397 Member
Myself well everyone my age wants to do reckless stuff. Maybe I'll go out later tho I'm not sure, the night is young. Meanwhile I'm trying on the clothes I got at the mall earlier. :} I still have 900 calories to hit :0

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I have no life. Every Friday night is at home. Oh well.
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    I have no life. Every Friday night is at home. Oh well.

Join the club. And I am ok with it.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Because I'm boring and I like to be at home. And because I needed to ink up a few pens. And because I have plans tomorrow night. And because it's been raining for a solid 14 hours.
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    12 hour night shift. But even if I was off, I'm boring. And pregnant. And tired.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I'm not home. I am in the car on the first leg of a family road trip. My husband is driving, so here I am.
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Because I'm getting up at 4am to watch the live stream of episode 2 of Sailor Moon Crystal.....

No apologies.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Because the Montana air is filled with smoke from the Washington fires. Or I would have been mowing the lawn or on a super long walk! LOL Oh well maybe tomorrow!
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    bc gym closes at 10 so it is a home gym workout night
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I was pretty stressed out with getting school work done and I didn't think about hanging out with people until now when I realized my social interaction for the past 2 days has been w my dog...None of my family has been around. Going to throw a party tomorrow though wheeee.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm an introvert:-) Sorry about the smoke, Dwamma. The fires are pretty nasty right now!
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Because I'm working...night 2 of 7...
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    why not? dont waste money... or calories...or gas money...
  • TriNoob
    TriNoob Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Because...kids. That's why. Almost every Friday for the previous 4 years.
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My weeks follow a pretty predictable formula for each day, including trying to stay in on as many Friday nights as possible. I'm such an introvert that by the end of the week, I'm always exhausted and want nothing more than to relax at home, recharge my social batteries, and go to bed early. Saturday, though, is a different story. By Saturday morning I'm often well-rested and ready to hit the town!
  • vismundcygnus27
    vismundcygnus27 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Because I'm broke, and because I have a working interview tomorrow morning (which, if all goes well, will help alleviate my brokeness). It's times like this that I sort of wish I had roommates. This apartment is so quiet that it's unsettling.
  • moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    Because I made dinner for my mom and asked her to stay the night at my house for a girls night :)
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    The closest thing I've gotten to real life socialization all summer (besides my mom and puppy) was last weekend when a lady hit me with her cart on her stampede to get a sample at Costco. Other than that, nothing. She didn't apologize, so I guess that doesn't count either, lmao
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I cooked 10 pounds of food.
  • mybeesknees
    mybeesknees Posts: 633
    Options
    Because the clowns will eat me if I don't.

In all seriousness, I live in a very small town (pop. 12,975) and there's absolutely nothing to do here.
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Because life is catching up to me and I'm tired after a long, hot drive from San Diego to L.A. during tourist season.