I need some support - 100 lbs to lose!

Options

Replies

• 1HappyTurtleRunner
    1HappyTurtleRunner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a FR, anyone can add me, I have about 40-50 lbs to lose, I am on almost everyday and have an open diary plus I try to be supportive!
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    request sent... anyone can add me... i about 100-150 i want to lose
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Let's go darling! We'll get there together!
  • TheBigBlonde
    Options
    115 to lose here! Let's do this!!
  • Suz_8589
    Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You did it once you can do it again!!!! I have about 90 to 100 lbs to go still myself!
  • SnarkyMam0610
    SnarkyMam0610 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me, I am currently sitting at 299 lbs and looking to get to 175-180lbs. Love to help keep you motivated.
  • MattNotFatt
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I am 332.6 and want to get down to about 200
  • clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can do it, I've lost a fair bit but still have about 90lb to lose. If you want some support feel free to add me.
  • claveh
    claveh Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Michelle,

You most certainly CAN AND WILL do this!
    I have noticed that we tend to gain weight when we are happy with life, so your lovely hubbie and your child have a great deal to take credit for!
    The first big step is to recognise that you need to lose and be in the right frame of mind to do that and I think YOU are.
    I wish you all the success in the world chick and continued happiness with your wonderful family.
    Take care.
    xxx
  • crikey_katie
    crikey_katie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey, you totally got this! I have lost 74 pounds and have 25-30 to go. You have already dropped weight before so you know the drill and what works for you at least :)
  • bubbly_charm2k9
    bubbly_charm2k9 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was on my ideal weight last 2009 since im dieting that time but I gained a lot of lbs on 2011 due to my problems. . On april 10 2014 I was thinking , since I made it few years ago ..I started believing in myself again..so thats why I'm closer to my goal today :)

and by the way "ofcourse you can" :)
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
    I have a lot to lose as well.
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If you put your mind to it and want it...nothing can stop you! Please feel free to add me!
  • marionsheppard
    Options
    Hi Michelle
    My name is Marion and I live in England. I cannot even face thinking about how much I have to lose and take it in 10lb steps! I have become a devotee of mindful eating and the Health at Any Size movement, since a visit to Green Mountain at Fox Run in Vermont. Aged 62, arthritic and weighing in at 350 in February I and now moving more. My weight loss is slow (now 338) but I truly believe it to be more permanent than any of the weight loss diets I have tried (and indeed been successful at for a while). You will find what works best for you and you will succeed. Please consider Mindfulness and take a look at Green Mountain's website where they have a very helpful blog.Also have read some excellent books on the subject especially Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole. I am very happy to be part of your support team whichever way you choose to lose weight!
    PS - this is not meant to sound like an advertisement - just an explanation of where my ideas come from.
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    You can do this :) You have done it before and know what you need to do :) You already have the tools you just have to start! :) I still have about 100 to lose as well. Feel free to add me. Best of luck on your journey :)
  • MisspelledMe
    MisspelledMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! You can totally do this.

I'm trying to go from 240 to 120. Anyone else can add me, too, if they'd like. :)
  • hmahoney74
    hmahoney74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I have about 150 lbs to lose.
  • MsVirgo45
    MsVirgo45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have 120 lbs to lose and already lost 10 lbs, only been on here for 10 days. I didn't think I could do this and I'm amazed. I have cut back a lot but I believe all this water I'm drinking is the reason, So make sure you drink that water. lol
  • Melissaanne417
    Melissaanne417 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request right now. I have 90 lbs to lose. Id love for us to support each other.
  • cec2162
    cec2162 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Omg, I feel you! I had a similar experience, losing all my baby weight only to put it back on after graduating and stress eating at my new job! I am adding you :)