So Quest bars seem to of come up the best...now

Options
Adpalangi
Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
Where do I find them other than the quest websight?
Also, so many to choose from, what's your favorite?

Replies

• JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    GNC, I like the Chocolate Chip cookie dough and well, most of them....
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    GNC carries them! All of the ones I have tried have been good!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have found them at Natural Grocer as well as GNC! I love them!!

Peanut butter supreme!
    Mixed Berry!
    White chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake!

and the list goes on and on! LOL
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Why not order a sampler from their website? That's how I found out which ones I like and dislike.
  • charlieibeling
    charlieibeling Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    chocolate chip cookie dough is the best. I also like cookies and cream, peanut butter and jellly, double chocolate chunk. with quest bars, 24 dollars a box is what you should be looking at. allstarhealth is a good source of cheap stuff with fair shipping
  • Jrowens2013
    Jrowens2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the coconut cashew bars! A close runner up are the chocolate peanut butter bars and I buy them on Amazon(.com, here in the US).
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I don't know if we have a GNC around here, I have called trader Joes and Wegmans but no luck. Found a quest site online and will check out the places you all have recommended.
    Really need something to boost that protien, without using so many calories fat to sugar
    And they all sound yummy. Thanks again. :)
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If you order direct from their site and use a free shipping cods, you'll usually come up cheaper than anywhere else. However I think iherb.com has a $10 off $50 coupon for first time buyers, so that's worth checking out too. :)
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    GNCs prices are more expensive than online. I agree with trying the sampler pack. Cookies and Cream though. Gotta try that one.
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    I get them at GNC (Canada) too. They're having a sale on boxes right now. Still in the midst of sampling and figuring out which ones are box-worthy, but I'd say Cinnamon Roll, Apple Pie, and Coconut Cashew are frontrunners.

Cookies and Cream is mega popular but I personally find it too sweet. Same as Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Too much of an artificial sweetener aftertaste. It really all comes down to personal preference, though.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
  • alexuh
    alexuh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I buy mine from Amazon, they occassionally come up at an ace price and cheaper than the majority of places. Favourite is definitely the White Choc Raspberry... followed by Choc Chip Cookie Dough, Double Choc Chunk, Cookies & Cream then Strawberry Cheesecake. But they're all pretty awesome. :bigsmile:
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    coconut cashew
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Double Chocolate Chunk is hands down my favorite. It's like I am having dessert. Majority of people I have seen love the Cookies and Cream but I hated it. Tasted like....well, just yuck. Otherwise, Cinnamon Roll, Apple Pie, Cookie Dough, Coconut Cashew. Amazon has a sampler for $24-28 (box of 12).
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    If you live by a Giant Eagle market they now carry them. I like them all EXCEPT the lemon one.
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    GNC and a lot of independent health/nutrition/body building shops. I popped in to the nutrition place across from the gym and boom! Quest bars. I like cookies and cream as well. I've tried apple pie (yummy!), cinnamon roll (not as good as everyone told me), cookie dough (okay, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it), and I'm trying vanilla almond crunch as a quick lunch at work today, I'll let you know how it goes haha.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    In Canada I buy them at Popeyes Fitness. They have a good selection and I like the fact that I get Popeyes bucks, so I get a free bar every so often. I haven't compared their prices to GNC though. I will have to look into that. I have liked all the ones I have tried. My daughter microwaved a cookie dough bar and the resulting mess was delicious. I usually leave them on the dashboard of my car in the sun so they get really soft before I eat them.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Coconut Cashew, Vanilla almond crunch, Double chocolate chunk, mixed berry,.Strawberry cheese cake, Brownie, Apple pie, Cookies and cream are my favorites.

I'm a peanut butter lover but I don't really care for any of their peanut butter flavors. I don't like the lemon or the banana nut bread either.

I have found that the cheapest way to get them is at GNC with a coupon it works out to less than through the quest site. They are ridiculously expensive without a coupon.
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    In Canada I buy them at Popeyes Fitness. They have a good selection and I like the fact that I get Popeyes bucks, so I get a free bar every so often. I haven't compared their prices to GNC though. I will have to look into that. I have liked all the ones I have tried. My daughter microwaved a cookie dough bar and the resulting mess was delicious. I usually leave them on the dashboard of my car in the sun so they get really soft before I eat them.

Without a GNC card, they're something like $3.50, but with the card they're $2.99, plus they have a deal where if you buy three you get the fourth one for free. Right now, boxes are on sale at 2/$50 until July 21st.
  • brewinggirl_butskinnier
    Options
    I get them on Amazon. Favorites are cookies and cream and the white chocolate raspberry.

I need to go order more...