starting the wii fit today

Options
Hi i,m starting to do exercise on my wii fit today as i,ve got my 3 year old running about so can only exercise in the house just now. Anyone want to join me and lets see how much we can lose xx :)

Replies

• lildee4567
    Options
    I will join you. I've been using the Wii Fit and I must say it works great. I have a 6 month old and find it hard to get to the gym too.
  • Toffee07
    Options
    stick with the wii range...thats how i got started and i am 30kgs down:-))) IM ADDICTED
  • BeccyBerry
    Options
    I always work out at home, I love my Jillian micheals and pilates dvd and i've just started doing the wii biggest loser I love it :happy:
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    Yes, I'll join you. I get up before anyone in the house and do 30 mins on the step one then a mixture of hula and boxing to make it up to 50 mins. If you have a mug of warm lemon water 15 mins first it's supposed to start the metabolism for the day. So, lemon, exercise, breakfast. Good luck xxx
  • sabrads
    sabrads Posts: 152
    Options
    I have to say that the idea of getting up early is a good one - I am going to look at that - I tend to exercise in the evening. I love the Wii Fit but I have also recently ordered Biggest Loser as people say that is good too.
  • mandster
    mandster Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'll join you. I use the wii when the kids have gone to bed and I'm sure it's helping me lose weight. Also using the elliptical, trying to run (run/walk intervals) and doing the Matt Roberts DVD that was free in the Telegraph a couple of weeks ago!

I have wii fit, EA Sports and got Just Dance 2 yesterday.
  • emmascott
    Options
    This site is costing me a small fortune - now feel the need to get EA sports and biggest loser! The UK version started last week, love it already! Xxx
  • mandster
    mandster Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Me too Emma! Ive ordered Zumba and got the Just Dance one yesterday because of what people have said on this site!

Biggest lose is down from 19.99 to 8.99 on Amazon uk at the moment!
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    I have wii fit plus, Jenny McCarthy's Your Shape which comes with a camera to insure you are doing the moves correctly, and Zumba. I try to mix things up so my body will never know what is coming up for exercise.
  • emmascott
    Options
    Mand ... off to Amazon now !!! lol x
  • ccam2012
    Options
    I have WII fit and love it.. that the most intense workout I have had from a game..