I need a motovator!

Options
I need some one to push me and keep me going!!! I need a Jillian,Dovette,or Bob!
:smile:

Replies

• MattNotFatt
    Options
    I added you..

Feel free to add me anyone
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love the Biggest Loser. I have lost 80 pounds in the past two years. I love to help support you in your fitness journey. Add me, if you would like.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    What happens when nobody is pushing you every second of every day?
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options

This. Your success depends on YOU. You, and you alone, determine what goes in your mouth and how you move your body. Yes, friends are great and can be very helpful but YOU determine your success.

You don't need motivation to succeed. You need a decision and commitment.

Please read this:

http://www.vicmagary.com/blog/fitness-motivation/

Best wishes!
  • dc6291
    dc6291 Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes, I agree with some people who say it all comes from within yourself... what you need is SUPPORT, YOU should be your OWN motivator! <3 BUT on that note, I am starting out on this journey too... feel free to add me, support is always welcome and I am always willing to give!
  • PhitnessWorks
    Options

This. Your success depends on YOU. You, and you alone, determine what goes in your mouth and how you move your body. Yes, friends are great and can be very helpful but YOU determine your success.

You don't need motivation to succeed. You need a decision and commitment.

Please read this:

http://www.vicmagary.com/blog/fitness-motivation/

Best wishes!

I totally agree with you! It is up to the individual themselves to make that decision and commitment to an healthy lifestyle change.