The gym didn't see me coming! 90 pounds lost forever!!

Replies

• chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Wow, you all warmed my heart, thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Pkeenan1229
    Pkeenan1229 Posts: 51 Member
    awesome job! you are such an inspiration!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Wow, I have the exact same starting weight and height. (I have maybe a half inch on you)
    Very inspiring to see your progress, as my weight goal is the same.
    I've been slowing down and getting complacent as I am not at my goal, but much more comfortable in my body.
    I do want to finish this, so thank you for sharing your story. It has motivated me.
    You look wonderful, and I know that it must feel fantastic. It takes a while for the brain to figure out what you've accomplished too. I hope you feel your success.
    Shel
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    One of the most impressive non-surgical transformations ive seen...great work!

Wow, thank you so much!! All of you too, thank you!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    you look amazing and are such an inspiration to those who say I can't do it.... I hate that. Yes you can!
  • LinFlemmer331
    LinFlemmer331 Posts: 100 Member
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    You look fabulous. Love the new hair do also. I also am near your starting weight - Need to be reminded to keep my eye on the prize and you have helped me with that. Thanks for posting.
  • karinaApplebombinos
    karinaApplebombinos Posts: 93 Member
    One of the most impressive non-surgical transformations ive seen...great work!

Wow, thank you so much!! All of you too, thank you!
    Chele,
    You are an inspiration to me every day. I showed your profile to a friend last night who is a nurse practitioner and routinely sends patients who were where you started to the Bariatric clinic. She is naturally thin, and I love her. But, she doesn't get the struggle lesser souls have. You were an inspiration to her as well and now she has signed up for MFP (she went to a talk by an endocrinology doc who preaches MFP a while ago as well). She is hoping to share your story with patients who say they can't do it... You my friend are making such a difference in the world! Thank YOU!!
  • soundtrack
    soundtrack Posts: 57 Member
    You're such an inspiration, Michele!
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Wow! You look beautiful! (Cute kids, too!)
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    oh wow you are such an inspiration! congrats! you look fantastic!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,148 Member
    Great story and inspiration! We have similar numbers so it's great for me to see what's down the road. Keep up the good work!

:flowerforyou:
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Amazing work congratulations!
  • DiscePati
    DiscePati Posts: 55 Member
    Wow great job! I know you.
  • melbrown22
    melbrown22 Posts: 53 Member
    So inspiring! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on a job well done!
  • Binnee95
    Binnee95 Posts: 93 Member
    Wow! You look fantastic! What an amazing transformation!
    I am working on get off some blood pressure pills and now I see it can be done.
    Thanks for sharing your story- such an inspiration!
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 142 Member
    Great story, great pics. Thanks for the inspiration. Always good to see what is possible.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    You look amazing. Congrats on your success!
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    What a difference, you look amazing!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Great job! I'm the same height and with the same goal weight and hope to reach your success someday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!