Ladies...how has weight loss affected your bra size

Options

Replies

• MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight the first time and got down to 120lbs, I was still a D-cup. As of yet I have noticed any different in the girls. Though I have about 130lbs to get down to as small as I was before. So right now the bewbs are huge.
  • PSMTD
    PSMTD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I went from a full C almost a D to a full B but I can wear a C now. My boobs were the first thing to go.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    38DD - 40AA

not just weight loss though, I also stopped breastfeeding. And that includes a bulk phase (bulking + stronglifts), hence the increase in strap size. I have a ridiculously large rib cage though.

note: with a 40 strap size AA cup size isn't that small.
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't gotten smaller yet so far but I have noticed that the straps are staying better on my shoulders and the "side boobs" are disappearing.
  • edyn_Blair
    edyn_Blair Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Dropped from a 34E to a 34C they are deflating! I want a boob job. I love being fit and healthy but I want my boobs back! :(
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    so far...from a 40D to a 38C
  • eberbiz10
    eberbiz10 Posts: 2
    Options
    They use to be a grapefruit now they turn into peaches :(
  • airbearlover
    airbearlover Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I went from a full 38 D to a full 34 D. Band size changes all. -_-
    I miss em but I still have a nice amount. So trying to be grateful lol
    As to bottoms- My behind has always been bigger. But when I gained it got annoying to have every guy asking me to climb stairs ahead. Now my old pants are too big all over but droppy in that area because it was pushed to the limit. Despite the fact I've maintained a nice tush shape. And need to go undie shopping soon too as I'm left with few that work. lol
    But now my body is healthier and more in proportion. So these changes are just normal and worth it. :)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40 DD to a 34B. I look like a boy!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Well, mine started with the "softball in a sock" look (4 pregnancies + a decade's worth of nursing will do that). As I'm losing, they're more like baseball's in a sock, and who knows what unholy, blindingly scary look they'll have when I'm done. Seriously, though, they're fine and probably "normal" for a woman of my age and station in life.

I'm hoping for the cute, perky, flatish "athletic" girl chest when I'm done (no bra necessary, YAY), but I'm not holding my breath. Good thing my husband's a butt and leg man. I've got those, lol.
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    At my highest weight I was a 46DD. Now that I've lost 70 pounds I'm a 44C. I can live with that, I've been a C for like ten years now.
  • lna_1981
    lna_1981 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I don't usually lose mine too much ...typically go from a 36 D to a 34 C when I get down to where I need to be lol
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    At my biggest 44ii. I'm currently a 38D but DD fits better. Idk but they
    have completely changed. I used to be all chest. lol

Unconfirmed without pics! ;-)
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options

Like hell you do,
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I went down in the band, and the same in the cup...from 38F, to 32/34F...and it's a lot more noticeable, now that my waist has slimmed some. If I can just get my hip measurement to go down, too, though...
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I went from 44DDD to 36DD. I don't think I'm going to get smaller than a DD.
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I started out at a D cup and now I'm a C. wahhh :cry:

my hubby says he doesn't notice at all. suuuure buddy lol :laugh:

however, I did go down a couple band sizes and that's what I wanted, so yay!
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I really need bras but I am afraid to buy in my size since I plan to lose about 30 more lbs. I'm currently a 32I (American sizing)...just moved down from a 34H. I'm currently lactating, so I don't think they will get smaller until I stop...but 4 bras (2 sports and 2 regular) are going to run me nearly $275! But I need sports bras to work out! SO FRUSTRATING....
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

Like hell you do,

Thanks, honey ;)
  • Edie05
    Edie05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had nice full boobs (38D) before my weight loss. Now I have deflated, saggy boobs (36C, no volume). I hate my boobs now. My husband said to just get a boob job but I can't justify the cost when we have one starting college soon. I wouldn't trade the weight back for fuller boobs though!