How Is Babby Formed?

Options

Replies

• George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    When a man and a woman love each other very much, the man's sperm (containing one set of chromosomes) fertilizes the woman's egg (which also contains one set of chromosomes), combining into a zygote, which is diploid just like its parents.

Sciencetific babby dady.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    i fail to see the problem. if people are regularly getting flung across the floor while using the treadmills, they should probably looking into that. and if the car seat helps protect the babby when two ton hunk of metal rear ends you, the little crumb snatcher will probably survive treadmill fails.

as someone that has on occasion stayed home with his kids, it's hard as ____ to get anything done and to get some time for yourself. while the kids are at an age where they'll sit and sleep in a car seat go ahead and get whatever done that you can, i ain't mad at you.

i do enjoy seeing a fragile the modern human baby is tho. it's a wonder the species survived
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    When a man and a woman love each other very much, the man's sperm (containing one set of chromosomes) fertilizes the woman's egg (which also contains one set of chromosomes), combining into a zygote, which is diploid just like its parents.

i fairly certain that only applies to snakes. not that you would know anything about those. i saw it on youtube
  • GuineaPiglet
    GuineaPiglet Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    At our gym, kids of any age aren't allowed in the cardio or weight rooms under the age of 14 and even then have to complete a certification course. We also have a daycare area there which is where I drop mine off at.... I'm surprised the gym would allow a newborn infant around such equipment. Seems like a big liability issue to me.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options

Where does the stork fit into all of this jargon?
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Don't be a damn busybody
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his children ; i am truley sorry for your lots

source: Stairs.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    When I think I have seen everything - something new comes along.. It keeps things interesting.

Pretty sure an infant (or babby?) doesn't belong in the opengym. But, I read the other day about a bride in SC who tied her newborn infant daughter onto the train of her wedding dress and drug her down the aisle to the processional.

060214-baby-wedd-dress.jpg

So, I guess *babbies* are pretty sturdy. :laugh:
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his children ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Dafuq?!?

Be thankful you're pretty.
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    When I think I have seen everything - something new comes along.. It keeps things interesting.

Pretty sure an infant (or babby?) doesn't belong in the opengym. But, I read the other day about a bride in SC who tied her newborn infant daughter onto the train of her wedding dress and drug her down the aisle to the processional.

[img]http://cdn.necole*****ie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/bride-dragging-baby.jpg[/img]

OMJ I saw this too! Some people are so far beyond lacking in common sense that it's pitiful.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

060214-baby-wedd-dress.jpg

WT actual F? is this a thing now?
  • riirii93_
    Options

Dafuq?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll-lia-FEIY
    Jokes are lost on you, huh? :laugh: The original post was a reference to this video 'babby'.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

Dafuq?!?

^^This.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Jokes are lost on you, huh? :laugh: The original post was a reference to this video 'babby'.

I just died
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Ummm..what? I really couldn't understand this. The bits I did catch I don't see how this relates to taking a baby to a gym at all.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

Dafuq?!?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • riirii93_
    Options

Ummm..what? I really couldn't understand this. The bits I did catch I don't see how this relates to taking a baby to a gym at all.

I'm so sad that no one besides OP and I have seen the how is babby formed video? Sigh..

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/how-is-babby-formed
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options

I just died

Sweet Jesus how have I never seen this?! LOL
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

but that just explains how the baby got its DNA, it doesn't explain how it was formed.

how it goes from being a single cell to a fully formed little tiny human at around 12 weeks is far more complex.
    True. It is not birth, marriage or death, but gastrulation, which is truly the most important time in your life.
  • riirii93_
    Options

I just died

Sweet Jesus how have I never seen this?! LOL

THAT'S WHAT I WANNA KNOW.