Ladies...how has weight loss affected your bra size

Options
124»

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't changed. They were small before; they're still small now. Oh well.
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I went from 44DDD to 36DD. I don't think I'm going to get smaller than a DD.

Please don't!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1282923-boob-shrinkage-after-weightloss

Mine changed drastically - my story and its resolution is in the link above - as well as a measuring method that will really help with boob-frustration. The bottom line is to measure yourself - it really helps keep your boobs from looking all saggy and 'pancake-like' (I totally had this problem). :flowerforyou:
  • Sparky1030
    Sparky1030 Posts: 163
    Options
    It's getting expensive buying new bras and panties; I'd love to lose some of my saggy stomach and butt. Why is it when you lose weight the boobs are the first thing to get smaller??? I hate that! I'm disabled so going to a gym is out of the question for me. My exercises have to be done in a seated position, which is a bummer. I'm hanging in there, though!

Loved the comments from the men on this thread;wheird says his have gone down a cup size. My question would be; on the top or the bottom??? I laughed so hard when I read that comment.
  • HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Certainly they are getting smaller but I'm glad that they are still decent sized - but I have lots of weight still to lose so.. I'm scared they'll shrivel up like a bad pumpkin after Halloween.
  • blushpeonies
    blushpeonies Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My biggest bra I purchased was like a 44C(?) but there was a period where I only wore my ill-fitting sports bras because wearing a regular bra. I just went to VS a month or so ago and I was a 38DD there - although I think a 38D would have fit as well. Currently - I think - I haven't gone to check - but I think I'm probably down to a 36DD maybe? I've lost about 50 pounds.
  • Heather5424
    Heather5424 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!! So annoyed. 38C to 34B and FLAT!!! Cannot fill out a bra cup no matter what. Ok I blame nursing two children for a year each as well. But this is just sad. At 41 I',m learning why women have "work" done. I would never, because implants are really the only options and I'm not interested. But If I could just put the girls back where they used to be I'd be happier. Now about the left over belly skin…..
  • aalbert_82
    aalbert_82 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I was a 36G. After losing some weight I went out and bought a 34FF and a 34H. They were 75% off so I wasn't too concerned about buying two different sizes. Both bras fit but the H is much more comfortable when I'm sitting. I guess that means it's my proper size. I have lost this much weight twice previously and my size didn't change at all. This time I feel like they're deflating and getting saggy. I do a lot of plyo so I decided to do damage control and order one of those Enell sports bras. I hope that helps a bit!
  • danaaae
    danaaae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just the band size :-/. from 36 ddd to 34 ddd...that's after 30 pounds and i'm pretty sure i could even go to 32. I'd like to lose another 20 pounds or so. I don't hold out much hope for boob shrinkage.
  • FitFroglet
    FitFroglet Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1282923-boob-shrinkage-after-weightloss

Mine changed drastically - my story and its resolution is in the link above - as well as a measuring method that will really help with boob-frustration. The bottom line is to measure yourself - it really helps keep your boobs from looking all saggy and 'pancake-like' (I totally had this problem). :flowerforyou:
    Thanks for that link - just ordered a bra in a completely different size to the one I'm wearing - a band size down and 2 cup sizes up - I'm hopeful for a well-fitting bra.