Here we go again! Looking for support

Options
I used MFP from Sept 2011 through Dec 2012, and during that time I lost EIGHTY POUNDS! Then I got comfortable, complacent, and cocky....and I've gained all but 18 pounds back. I KNOW I can do it, and it's time to get serious about it again.

I'm looking for some friends in a similar situation with similar goals:

I'm 5'6", SW (this time) 237

Goal Weight: not sure, but somewhere around 175 (I know that sounds high, but I KNOW I feel better at that weight, so that's a starting goal for me).

I'm 43 years old, married with a teenage son. I'm a substitute teacher during the school year, and am studying to turn my bachelors degree into a teaching certificate.

I don't really like exercise, but one thing I do is walking on my treadmill while watching TV.

I'm not a great cook, but I'm trying to make healthier choices for me and my family.

If anyone else is in the same boat, grab an oar and join me on this journey!!! :wink:

Replies

• brosdontcuddle
    Options
    Sounds like you have the right attitude! dont let past slip ups affect your future gains. The awesome thing is that being healthy doesnt require you to be a 5 star chef. Good luck to you on this new journey!! "If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done"! one of my favorite quotes! Good Luck!