In Progress - My 40 lb weight loss - pictures

Options

Replies

• Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work :) You should be very proud :)
  • DollfaceLisa
    DollfaceLisa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great.
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your amazing work. Also I LOVE that beige jumpsuit.
  • Eselte
    Eselte Posts: 49
    Options
    Beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration! :)
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness!! What a transformation! Congrats!
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing. I have lost close to 40 lbs and I feel like there is absolutely no difference in me except a bit in my face. You are doing a great job girl keep it up.
  • angiepangie43
    angiepangie43 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! Keep it up! You look beautiful!!
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job! And you were persistence on a long plateau- which is awesome and encouraging!
  • 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    you go girl
  • kxll01
    kxll01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!
  • bubbly_charm2k9
    bubbly_charm2k9 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look sexier and prettier :smile:

65725604.png
  • huzuri
    huzuri Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks! sometimes it is hard for us to see the difference for ourselves, but others see the difference. Congrats! #wegotthis
    Check out my youtube page - I vlog about my weightloss :)https://www.youtube.com/user/MsToy734
    WOW you look amazing. I have lost close to 40 lbs and I feel like there is absolutely no difference in me except a bit in my face. You are doing a great job girl keep it up.
  • huzuri
    Options
    Thanks! It was hard and definitely discouraging - But God! I am so happy I kept going :) so worth it!
    Great job! And you were persistence on a long plateau- which is awesome and encouraging!
  • huzuri
    Options
    Thanks! We got this. I vlog about it too, if you're interested :)https://www.youtube.com/user/MsToy734
    Oh goodness!! What a transformation! Congrats!
  • stardiamond29
    Options
    Wow! You look great girl!!
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing amount of weight lost. Congratulations for your dedication and hard work!
  • traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Your hard work is certainly paying off. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Chibukalu908
    Chibukalu908 Posts: 212
    Options
    I am sorry I don't see that much difference based on your pictures.I am sure you lost weight but I cant tell which one is before and after pic.they all look the same:indifferent:
  • huzuri
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the support. I am still a work in progress :) #HappyMonday
  • Jlew64
    Jlew64 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am sorry I don't see that much difference based on your pictures.I am sure you lost weight but I cant tell which one is before and after pic.they all look the same:indifferent:

@Belly272... You DO know you're not obligated to comment on these posts right? Not sure why you felt the need to make this comment... The O/P is celebrating a 40 lb loss and feeling good about it and you come along and say you don't see any difference? You need to work on your "filter"... just because a thought enters your head doesn't mean you need to say it or type it...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!