Ugh, I did so badly yesterday

Options
I just feel like I need to confess or something lol. I didn't even log it in because I don't know how many chips, how much salsa, and how many slices of cheese and crackers I had yesterday while watching the Jets game!! I even had a cupcake and an unmeasured amount of ice cream, straight out of the container!!!

So, basically, I'm forgetting the past and moving on- today was supposed to be my rest day but I definitely did not earn it, so off to the treadmill and 30 day shred I go! :happy:

Replies

• monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    right attitude... move on todays a new day... treats are allowed its when we make everyday treat day that we get out of control...
  • bln5251
    Options
    I did HORRIBLE yesterday too! At the end of the day I put in everything I ate and it was seriously enough for 2 ppl!!! I am doing the 30 day shred too!!!! Its a hard work out!!!!!
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i find if i dont have "bad" days then my "diet" doesnt last i end up falling of the wagon big time. dont worry bout it and burn that cake of today : )
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    its a new day. i logged my calories on saturday and i went 800 over with very very little exercise. got right back on track yesterday. just start over today.
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    Me too but went into the day knowing it. I haven't had too many of them but you so have the right attitude! Right back up on that horse today and forget yesterday ever happened.....EXCEPT the part where the Jets beat the Patriots :bigsmile: that I'll never forget!

Plus I will punish myself with additional exercise today :)
  • rfalce
    rfalce Posts: 11
    Options
    Same here, chips and queso for lunch, pie for a snack. You would have thought that the world was coming to an end and I needed to eat only junk until it did! :) And I was thinking the same thing this morning, can't change yesterday but I can try harder today!
  • kate205gti
    kate205gti Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    im glad im not the only one who was bad yesterday! i had a cakefest last night :$ was over already then fell off the wagon bigstyle! but you cant change the past so today is a new day and extra healthy to get back on track!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    We all have days like that! You have the right attitude though...today is a new day!