Looking for new friends

Options
Hi,
I'm new to MFP.
I am currently 273lb with a lot to lose.

I'd like to make friends with anyone that is or was a similar weight, people that will motivate me, keep me on track, people who understand my frustrations.

I have PCOS so losing is very difficult but I'm determined to lose this time.

Replies

• MariamRodriguez12
    Options
    I love motivating people and people who motivate me :) feel free to add me
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I started at about 270 on September 1, 2012. I have PCOS but I have managed to lose weight by tracking my food and exercising. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
    ~Becky
  • Peaches160
    Peaches160 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm always glad to have new friends who are active on mfp.... feel free to add me :)
  • MsTESE
    MsTESE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a long time but have only been active the last couple weeks. Still trying to figure this forum out. Please feel free to add me, I need all the help and encouragement I can get.
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    I have been here a while also and am pretty close to your current weight :) About 100 more to lose. Would love to help motivate each other if you are looking for more friends :)
  • cwainwright12
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • Southernwomen69
    Options
    Hi, you definitely inspire me to get started. How have you been losing the weight??
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You can do it.
    Good luck to you.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31, I started at around 260 and I'm down to 224.
    The weight loss is nice but the inches are what matters! It would be nice to share with you some tips and tricks I've learned on my journey! Feel free to add me!
  • MissTina327
    Options
    Hi everyone. Ive been doing this for about a month now.. and I would love to have some friends to help keep each other motivated. Please feel free to add me please!
  • catbarber
    catbarber Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good morning .. My name is Julie.. I have currently lost 54lbs .. I really believe without support I would not have managed this.. So friends are in portent.. Good luck with your journey .. I am here if you need support..
  • cazamoo85
    cazamoo85 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the support so far, feeling positive and determined.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hey, logged in about 690 consecutive days so relatively active, lost 70lbs a year or so back and maintained until about 3months ago when I had surgery and put about a stone back on. I'm now back into the groove and in marathon/triathlon training so could do with extra motivation and I'll try and aid as well as I can. Throw a request if this sounds good and if not good luck :)

Yes I've copy and pasted my reply from another post I commented on, yes I'm lazy.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all.. Feel free to add. Always happy to make new friend.
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm always looking for friends. Anyone can add me as friends :smile:
  • roccosgrammie
    Options
    Hi,

I have been using MFP since May 18th....Up until today, I had just been logging my food on my phone. Did not know about all the support from this wonderful community!! And I need a lot of support/friends LOL...so anyone can add me as a friend.

Best of luck to you! My journey so far has been an eye opener, learning to rethink how I prepare my food etc.