Looking for a Motivation/Weight loss challenge

Options
I've seen a few but they have already started up and are currently not accepting applicants. I really wanna join one of these weight loss challenges/groups for motivation purposes!

Example: 3+ week simple weight loss challenge. I'm not looking for any hardcore ones since I don't have access to workout equipment.

Replies

• HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
    bump
  • aylalala76
    Options
    As am I
  • sstermole
    sstermole Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you're interested, but I'm starting a Facebook challenge group. I'm a Beachbody coach so it does require signing up for their free membership (get recipes, workout ideas, etc), but you do not need to be using Beachbody products to join. It's mostly meant for support, motivation, and accountability. If you're interested, I can send you more info. The challenge is starting officially on August 1.
  • Advaya
    Advaya Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just check the new groups on here everyday. I already joined four challenges (two long term challenges going through the first of the year, and two 30 Day Shred groups running this month and next).

So just watch, they'll pop up! Challenges are great, I had a lot of success in the past doing them.
  • tomee638
    tomee638 Posts: 64
    Options
    We have a Facebook challenge group of over 500 people and we just started one on Monday but anyone can join anytime they want. I've found it to be really helpful with the large number of active people posting results, workouts, and recipe ideas daily. It's free to join. Sent you a PM, let me know if you're interested.
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
    I just check the new groups on here everyday. I already joined four challenges (two long term challenges going through the first of the year, and two 30 Day Shred groups running this month and next).

So just watch, they'll pop up! Challenges are great, I had a lot of success in the past doing them.

I'm actually starting the 30 day shred, I would love to join the groups you joined.
  • schember_rex
    schember_rex Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some sort of challenge. I always do better when there is others doing the same thing I am and some motivation
  • imjustlisa
    imjustlisa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    very interested in the facebook challenge..fill me in.
  • marybcoats
    marybcoats Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I would be interested in joining the face book group you are starting.:)