Sobo water, good or bad?

Options
I was browsing the cool drinks section at the petrol station today and came across sobo water with lime which has less than 1% everything and sweetened with stavia sweeteners. Is this a good addition to my daily water intake? Because usually water that tastes good being healthy is too good to be true! I usually just freeze normal water with lemon and cucumber!

Replies

• amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Honestly just stick with what you're doing at home, flavored water usually has added crap t it to make it taste good and make oyu want more so why not go the way where you know what you're putting in it?
  • lilika_49
    lilika_49 Posts: 53
    Options
    I suppose you're right...is stevia a good substitute as far as sweeteners go?
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    If you are ok with the taste and don't have any problems when using it then yes. If not, then no.
  • lilika_49
    Options
    If you are ok with the taste and don't have any problems when using it then yes. If not, then no.

I haven't noticed an aftertaste drinking sobo!
  • lilika_49
    Options
    Stevia is awesome, other sweeteners would give me stomach craps, head aches ect, but I find stevia is fine when I want something sweet to drink but don't really have the room to fit it in my calories. I still only have it as a treat but I guess that's what it's good for.

Keep doing what you're doing and when you want a treat have stevia. =)

Awesome!! I might invest in a box, for quenching naughty cravings ????
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Forget the water go for some Diet Soda