obsessed wih MFP!

Options
recommending it to everyone! even posted a youtube video on my weight loss my username is msjackster12
ive lost 70 pounds on my own and im dying to lose the last 5 and then maintain. i have trouble maintaining because i find myself competing with myself. i try to eat less than the day before and loose too much weight, then i shove my face tring to gain it back. so im constantly in a rollercoaster. this app on my ipad is amazzzzing!!!! it helps me rationalize and stop obsessing about what im eating because i can clearly see what i can do. and on those days i eat out or am really hungry i know i can workout and eat more. its perfect!

its also wonderful how many people are on here, posting
very motivational!

Replies

• mommyfirst77
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! To a newbie like me it means alot!
  • WeightLossTrek
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. This site is amazing!
  • mquillen
    Options
    You should def try nutitional cleansing. I've lost 45 pounds and after a calorie heavy day I cleanse. It gets rid of the pounds so easy.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    70 lbs is an awesome loss! Keep up the good work. I'm so glad finding MFP, has helped! Good luclk reaching your final goal.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    MFP takes the obsession with food and directs it to the website!

It's a much healthier obsession!
  • bjmk19047
    bjmk19047 Posts: 123
    Options
    I am too!!1 Now if I could just get as obsessed with my checkbook, maybe I wouldn;t run into $$ issues!!! LOL
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    MFP takes the obsession with food and directs it to the website!

It's a much healthier obsession!

Totally agree! It used to be Facebook for me, now it's MFP! Log in dozens of times a day:) A much better obsession:)
  • paperkiss
    Options
    70Ibs wow!
    I hope I can stay motivated until I reach my goal too.

I agree, the mobile app is so amazing!