Almost 30 days on MFP....now I need some friends!

Options
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some friends :):). MFP has been great, but I fill like I dont get the full benefit bc I'm not sharing this with anyone. I'm so serious about losing weight and getting healthy. Please add me so that we can inspire each other. I would love to hear about your nutrition, workouts or you NSV!!

Replies

• MissTina327
    Options
    It states I started in March...but I must have just downloaded the app then lol
  • kotzzz
    kotzzz Posts: 13
    Options
    how did you stick to the app for 30 days without any friends!? thats amazing, i used the app before without any sharing too, and i think my longest logging streak was 5 days lol xD

feel free to add me!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request.
  • MissTina327
    Options
    @kotzzz Girl I dont know lol. Guess I have just been focused...but I figured I was missing out on the social aspect.
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • Isabel_129
    Options
    Friend request sent! :bigsmile:
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Sent a request. Always looking for more support and motivation
  • oneloopygirl
    oneloopygirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @kotzzz Girl I dont know lol. Guess I have just been focused...but I figured I was missing out on the social aspect.

Being focuseed is good. :) I actually did something very similar when I started. It took me a while to start adding friends. Maybe even longer than you. :)
  • Dmeg85
    Dmeg85 Posts: 10
    Options
    Friend request sent! :)
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It's a little intimidating for me I just jumped in and I have about 5 I started in the end of June as well. It is good motivation and encouragement. I am sending a request!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hey, logged in about 690 consecutive days so relatively active, lost 70lbs a year or so back and maintained until about 3months ago when I had surgery and put about a stone back on. I'm now back into the groove and in marathon/triathlon training so could do with extra motivation and I'll try and aid as well as I can. Throw a request if this sounds good and if not good luck :)

Yes I've copy and pasted my reply from another post I commented on, yes I'm lazy.
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request! Started almost a year ago, did very well before adding friends. I'm an introvert. Lost my father so I took time off to mourn. I've been exercising for 2& half months now on my own. I'm turning back to MFP to help monitor my calories and motivational support. We all can use the motivation. I started at my heaviest 203 went to 192 and maintained. Im down to 189 with a goal small goal of 175 and do from there. I have definitely dropped a pant size 12-16...16-14 goal is to be a size 8-10
  • OccamsDisposableRazor
    OccamsDisposableRazor Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I may not seem very active since my daily streak isn't very high, but that's because I like to go camping where there's zero reception. So other than those camping trips, I'm on MFP every day. I keep my food diary open, so you'll see that I try to exercise every day and keep my caloric intake in check, but you'll never see me chasing a diet fad. Sending you a friend request now. Also, anyone else is welcome to send me one.
  • adance7636
    Options
    Hello, MissTina. I'm Alida and I have been using MFP for over a year. In the last two years I have lost 120 lbs. I would love to encourage you in any way I can. I joined a gym in February 2013 after losing the first 50 on my own. The rest has come off slowly but surely. I get stuck on plateaus sometimes, but I always go back to MFP for help off those plateaus. Let me know if you need anything!!
  • EmElite14
    EmElite14 Posts: 17
    Options
    Just getting restarted again and need some new supportive and active friends. I am 29 and live in York, got a long way to go yet, but so much easier having support and doing it together. Please add me :-)
  • TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH
    TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I think I joined in 2012 but didn't get active until May of this year. MFP friends are probably the reason I am still here. The support is awesome!!
  • yardbirder
    Options
    Sent friend request
  • ronnie39
    ronnie39 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    7 days in and I have lost 7 lbs already. Yeah, I know it's water...but it still feels damn good. I'm sending my friend request now.
  • cynthinco
    cynthinco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • cynthinco
    cynthinco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll be friends with you.