Looking for new friends who had lapband?

Options
Glam5fl
Glam5fl Posts: 4 Member
For support. :smile:

Replies

• marciebrewer
    marciebrewer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had lapband surgery almost 10 years ago. Would love to share info with others who have had the same experiences!
  • pollytx
    pollytx Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm here. Banded in 2011. Not...a great experience...but it has taught me so much. I had no idea what I really had to change in my life to lose weight, especially since I've never had "proper" restriction.
  • Dilyn423
    Dilyn423 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello, I had lapband surgery just last week. I am just really getting started but would really appreciate any tips and support I can get.
  • kbabineau1976
    Options
    Hi,

i got banded on july 8th so i'm fairly new also...just joined this today to try and keep track of my caloric intake and fitness....:smile:
  • kbabineau1976
    Options
    Hi :smile:

i just got banded on july 8th and looking for info to count my calories etc....would love to hear your story and how your doing now!!!
  • Dilyn423
    Dilyn423 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    kABABINEAU1976, Looks like we are the only ones on here now. I was banded on July 18th. So far so good. I have only been on solids for about a week. My daughter was banded in Feb 2013 and has fabulous results. She inspired me so much I started checking into it and found out that my insurance would pay for it, so I decided to have it also. So far I am down 31 lbs since I really started getting serious about weight loss in April. Of course most of that has been since surgery. I would love to share my journey with you.
    Dianna