I'm Back and Where is Everyone?

Options
suzafied
suzafied Posts: 32 Member
I started using MFP in January 2013 and made a few friends and it was very motivating and encouraging. I had a few people commenting, liking, motivating me in my progress an it made the whole experience fun.

Well, I got engaged, then married and during that time fell away from using this program (as I was so busy) and now that I am back, I only see 2 of my old friends actually log in still.

I am a 32 year old woman from Edmonton Alberta Canada, 5'7" tall and looking to loose about 75-85 lbs, my journey is far from over and hoping to meet some people, possibly with similar goals (or different goals) to encourage each other and give motivation and just be part of the whole experience with me.

:)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Let's get this done! Feel free to add me!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Fellow canuck here... add me if you like. I log in every day.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.
  • Vinnie2shoes
    Options
    Just started on MFP so feel free to add me! Need some friends on this haha
  • suzafied
    Options
    Thanks for the responses. :)
  • CommittedAndMotivated
    CommittedAndMotivated Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie welcoming you back! I have between 80-85 pounds that I have gained over the past 7 years and I want my health and fitness back...so I am highly motivated. But I too need encouragement, support, accountability through encouraging and supporting others. So count me in if you like.
  • Learning2LoveMe64
    Options
    anyone can add me.. im new (just a few days), have loads to lose, and log /check in daily... will be here for the long haul
  • suzafied
    Options
    It's great to hear from you all. I look forward to continuing my journey with you all. :)