pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5 about 123-124 lbs you can add me
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    There is hope ladies! Weighed in at 127lbs today woo :laugh:
  • jjapplebottom
    Options
    Really frustrated. Im 5'6 135lbs I walk and jog. Im a very healthy eater. I do alot of protein n fiber aka vegetables. I do hardly any carbs. The more I exercise the hungrier I get which makes me crave high fat food like fried chicken. Cant seem to get past this weight and when I feel like ive eaten bad it bothers me for days and ruins my mood. Any suggestions. Cant seem to break the cycle. Ill be super strict and get to 130lbs but feel totally irritable then eat everything and my top out is 135 so back n forth.
  • Bukawww
    Bukawww Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Here's my take on this scenario: Once you are medically 'healthy' weight-wise, your focus should no longer be on weight. If you don't like your body composition, it is time to focus on fitness. Your body may not ideally be able to sit at 115, sorry. But what your body can be is rockin' badass...I've seen way too many people look fine at 115, no muscle. But you know what those same people look like at 126 after lifting and becoming 'fit'? Amazeballs. Even if their pants size isn't what they dreamed, even if the number on the scale is 'different' than they imagined.

Let your body decide what size and weight is ideal for itself.
  • jjapplebottom
    Options
    Yeah its ridiculous how it rules my life. On any given day im a 3/4 or 5/6 but once I look at the scale I freak. And when I see the flab onn my arms and legs from being 200lbs havent ever been able to burn it off. I have a obsessive personality and just want to find a happy medium.
  • summer92008
    summer92008 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and weigh 142 lbs. I'm 20 years old. I weighed 149 4 weeks ago. What I've done so far is eat around 1,200 calories a day. MFP says I can eat 1,500/day to lose 1 lb. a week but I'm pretty content with 1,200 a day. Then, I walk 4-5 miles at a decent pace (about 15 minutes to walk a mile) and that makes me lose 350-450 calories per workout. I've been doing that 5-6 days a week, but I haven't in the past week because of certain things but I'm still dropping weight just from the calorie deficit.
  • jjapplebottom
    Options
    Im 135 age 37 have maintained for 10yrs just cant seem to get lower.
  • BellaGowrie
    BellaGowrie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Heyy :] I'm 5'6, 19 & 136 lbs as of yesterday! My highest weight was about 156 lbs last year, and currently my goal is to be 126 lbs :] I'm working as I'm going as I've never been that light so I don't know what I'll look like haha. I certainly don't want to be skinny though, I like strong and curvy.
    I dislike cardio generally, but I do Jillian Michaels' Cardio Kickboxing quite a bit at the moment, and I'm starting the 30 Day Shred (properly and all the way through for the first time) tomorrow :] I've discovered I'm a bit hooked on strength training, weight training and calisthenics and am loving seeing my body strengthen up :D
    I've recently upped my daily calorie goal from 1,300 to 1,500 and it's going brilliantly so far :] I have some great MFP friends already, but anyone who logs daily and is in this for the long haul in a healthy way, feel free to add me!
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    I'm closer to 140, but I'm trying to get back down to around 125 after hitting my highest weight of 148 due to my anti-depressants. Slowly but surely working my way back down!
    Feel free to add me! :)