Hi! Been here for a while but I need some friends!\

Options
Hi there! I've been on MFP for a month-ish now, and I need some friends for support :) I'm new on the forums, so forgive me for getting anything wrong! If it helps, I'm 18, and currently doing insanity (after 7 months of being sedentary...). I need some motivation, support, and, well, friends! Anyone care to reach out? :D

Replies

• melnearf919
    melnearf919 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been using myfittness pal for a few months now , but regularly for about 7 week. Currently doing so day shred plus running. I sent you a friends request!
  • CarriesCalories
    CarriesCalories Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi - Im in the same boat, sent a friend request. Good Luck.
  • mundaycarroll
    mundaycarroll Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using MFP for a little while now but just recently starting using it WAY MORE for the past 2 months. I'm in the same boat as you guys are!
  • kristanna77
    Options
    hi everyone! :) what sort of exercises are you guys doing? im working on insanity, with some pleasure biking in the afternoons :)
  • kimberlyd78
    Options
    Would love some friends to motivate me :) I have used this app on and off for a year. I do good for a few weeks, lose 10lbs or so, then find it hard to stay motivated. I have been on a weight gain/lose rollercoaster for 10 years! UGH. I lost nearly 100 lbs, 11 years ago, got pregnant 10 years ago and gained it all back! Lost 50 or 60, gained, etc.....Needless to say I'm tired of this, and I need to stay motivated. I am getting married next August and we are thinking tropical.......so this 235lbs needs to get down to atleast 175lbs by then. Add me as a friend, I'll motivate you, you motivate me :)
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and like being active as possible daily. I like to motivate others as others did for me in the past.
    One thing that helped me is setting up several small goals to achieve to take your mind off your weight loss.
  • hooah13m
    hooah13m Posts: 29
    Options
    woo totally up for being a friend if you want :)