Been here for awhile... need some partners in crime :)

Options
Hey all, been using mfp for quite some time but haven't really looked for too many friends up until this point. I need some peeps to help me along the way with accountability!

We can do this! Rawr :)

User name is jaimiedp, age 36, Canada

Hope to meet some of you fine people soon!

Replies

• ASysToliK
    ASysToliK Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Jaimie! I'm starting again for the millionth time and I'm looking for support/accountability buddies too! My name is Chris, I'm in Los Angeles, CA and I've got 100+ lbs to lose.
  • CarriesCalories
    CarriesCalories Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi - Im in the same boat, Ive sent a friend request, good luck.
  • rtipton69
    rtipton69 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, my name is Ronda. I have been here for a while but just got serious about starting. I am looking for supporters too. I will send you a request. I am from Norman, Oklahoma
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. Support and Motivation is great here. I fell off the wagon and just got back on this week. I took a real big pride hit when I got on the scale a this past week and realized I had put all of my weight back on except 2 lbs. EERRRRR.

I know how to do this, it just makes me mad that I allowed myself the excuses.

I sent you a friend request and everyone else that has replied as well

Lets get it done for the last time - this time
  • Mazel78
    Mazel78 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'll send you a friend request. I've been on for awhile too and just begun looking for a little adding accountability myself :)
  • FatBroadSlim
    Options
    Hi Jamie!

Same boat over here. I need some buddies to keep me from talking myself out of things!

I'm 35, Canada. I'll send you a friend request! :happy:
  • kipper5
    kipper5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation and also Canadian!! I will send a friend request. :)
  • Kchic26
    Kchic26 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey guys, looking for some peeps on her to support and get support from. Been using MFP on and off for a few years but just recently signed up again. Would love to some friends!!!!!:):)

Walking Dead, Game of Thrones or video game lovers a plus!! :P

27/F/NY