Fast food junkie relapse

Options
started off on the wrong foot and kepted going.......(shakes head)

im now paying for it so badly too. my weakness is fast food and yesterdays menu was nothing but fast food my day started off with a sausage mcmuffing and a small vanilla latte. my lunch consisted of a footlong chicken breast subway sandwich and my dinner was the full blown tex mex order at taco cabana followed by a corn in a cup wich we got from this little place on the way home. beyond the calorie intake, it took a major toll on my stomach.

it wasnt till bedtime that i started to feel really bloated and started cramping ofcourse since im on my period i didnt think much of it and just thought it was that. but still so very painful and uncomfortable. it wasnt till this morning that i realized the gravity of the situation ughhhhhhhhhhh im never splurging like that again....

has this ever happend to you????

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Yep! When my dad was visiting a few weeks ago I had 4 Cokes in one day. I felt like total crap that night before bed. I definitely learned my lesson! I've had a couple sodas since then but never so much in one day.

It sucks to feel bad about eating junk but feeling so crappy afterwards definitely reminds us why eating healthy is so much better for us!
  • barberella
    Options
    Of course..My biggest splurge/screw up is when I'm around friends who don't give two ****s about what they eat despite they don't need it, and make fun of me for trying to eat sensibly. But what can you do? And my biggest screw ups are at happy hour where they offer free appetizers. But they also offer raw veggies..But I have gotten much better because I used to hit the taco bell drive thru after a happy hour...

Just let yesterday go, and get back on track..The guilt is overwhelming but just try to eat better today
  • GSDlover
    Options
    Kinda happened to me yesterday tbh.

We were going to the movies and we were going to go to wendy's for lunch, I was planning on getting the chicken strips combo.
    Which is bad for you enough...
    But then I forgot to count my dipping sauce which was 150 calories...
    and then because we were still too early, I fell into my cravings for a frosty.

Because of this, we walked an hour home in snow... But I still felt like crap all day because of it.
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have had more than my fair share of those days, and now I am struggling to rectify the damage done. I have found though, that it is not always possible to avoid eating out and time constraints and convenience often lead me to the drive-thru. However, the difference is in how I choose to handle it once I find myself there. I look at it and know I have 3 options. 1) I can order healthy; a salad with lo-cal dressing and a protein. 2) I can order what I want and share with someone, or throw half away. 3) I can have what I want but I know that I have to "pay the price" so speak in exercise later. Depending on the day and the situation, the route I choose can vary but it is doable.

Don't be too hard on yourself, we all have been there. Take it as a learning experience, and move on!
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    Yep! When my dad was visiting a few weeks ago I had 4 Cokes in one day. I felt like total crap that night before bed. I definitely learned my lesson! I've had a couple sodas since then but never so much in one day.

It sucks to feel bad about eating junk but feeling so crappy afterwards definitely reminds us why eating healthy is so much better for us!

yes =( i have no idea what i was thinking
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    Of course..My biggest splurge/screw up is when I'm around friends who don't give two ****s about what they eat despite they don't need it, and make fun of me for trying to eat sensibly. But what can you do? And my biggest screw ups are at happy hour where they offer free appetizers. But they also offer raw veggies..But I have gotten much better because I used to hit the taco bell drive thru after a happy hour...

Just let yesterday go, and get back on track..The guilt is overwhelming but just try to eat better today

thanks and i will. it just really made me sick ive been nauseus all morning followed by some vomiting and its not a preggers thing i have twins so we are cautious =D but today after the sickness is gone i will do my best and forget the rest =D
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    These things happen. You can't beat yourself up about it. Just start again the next day, because you can't go back in time. Hope your tummy feels better soon.
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    I have had more than my fair share of those days, and now I am struggling to rectify the damage done. I have found though, that it is not always possible to avoid eating out and time constraints and convenience often lead me to the drive-thru. However, the difference is in how I choose to handle it once I find myself there. I look at it and know I have 3 options. 1) I can order healthy; a salad with lo-cal dressing and a protein. 2) I can order what I want and share with someone, or throw half away. 3) I can have what I want but I know that I have to "pay the price" so speak in exercise later. Depending on the day and the situation, the route I choose can vary but it is doable.

Don't be too hard on yourself, we all have been there. Take it as a learning experience, and move on!

thank you
    and i like your options its true. and you know i was down to work out last night i definetly believe in the eat what youd like now and work it out later but,
    i was overwhelmed with the stomach pain i got sick from what i ate i really think i might have gotten food poisining ive been vomiting all morning i dont even want to look at food right now
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    These things happen. You can't beat yourself up about it. Just start again the next day, because you can't go back in time. Hope your tummy feels better soon.
    =( your so right and thank you i hope this goes away soon
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    Kinda happened to me yesterday tbh.

We were going to the movies and we were going to go to wendy's for lunch, I was planning on getting the chicken strips combo.
    Which is bad for you enough...
    But then I forgot to count my dipping sauce which was 150 calories...
    and then because we were still too early, I fell into my cravings for a frosty.

Because of this, we walked an hour home in snow... But I still felt like crap all day because of it.

yea ive had days like that too girl once you enter your calories and you realized the outcome you wish you could take it all back expecially when you know you were doing so well. its like a slap in the face =(