40s women with 10-15 lbs. to lose?

Options
KM0692
KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
I'd love to have more friends here for support. Women in their 40s with 10-15 lbs. to lose, like me? :)

Replies

• KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    No one?? :)
  • Diet242
    Diet242 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello....I have lost about 15 with another 20 maybe 30! Sending friend request.
  • salobrau
    salobrau Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm a 40's girl but need to lose the 20 lbs to be really healthy. 10 lbs would put me into the higher end of the 'healthy weight' BMI catagory. I'D Be more than happy with that. I tend to lose and gain the same 5 lbs every month. I'll send out a friend request.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    That's about where I am now. I'm 46. I've lost about 35 pounds so far. I'd like to lose another 5 or 10. Maybe 15, but that seems unnecessary to me right now.
  • luvsyoga
    luvsyoga Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me....
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    close - 39 with about 8 left to go
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    About to turn 46, with maybe 8 pounds to go. Feel free to add me!
  • oksanatkachuk
    oksanatkachuk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not in 40s, I m 28. But smth like 10lb will do me good
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and I lost a lot of weight?
  • herbalteagarden
    Options
    I just joined and saw this! This is me! 43 and needing to lose a good 10-15 pounds! :smile:
  • itsishi
    itsishi Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I jsut turned 40 and i have more then 10-15 lbs to lose... my goal is 55lbs
  • itsishi
    itsishi Posts: 8
    Options
    congrats tutumom...
  • madz0007
    madz0007 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 I too would like to lose lbs to lbs. I have already lost 8 in the last 2 weeks but if I'm being honest I gained 4 lbs of that on a weekend away the week before I started so that would have come off easily.

I just want to be back into the high end of normal weight for me before 50, anything else is a bonus.
  • tbrat
    tbrat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is 37 close enough to 40? I've been working out consistently, but at a weight plateau for years. I need to get serious about the food side.
  • vanginmi
    vanginmi Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi. 42 with 8 lbs to go with an open diary. Would love some more active friends.
  • dulceproductions
    dulceproductions Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HI! I just turned 40 and I wish I only had only 15 lbs. to lose. I have recently lost ~30 lbs. , but I have 130+ to go. That number seems discouraging at times, but I am focusing on 15 lbs. at a time to keep it motivational. So far I'm not just losing weight, I've made better food choices and increased my exercise. These are things I am going to continue doing the rest of my life.
  • Serena093
    Serena093 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feeling really frustated at this point.
  • justdoit38
    justdoit38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 39 completely new to MFP and going to shed 12 pounds once and for all. I have 6 weeks until my holiday so need to shift a few of these pounds by then. Any motivation, tips, support would be welcomed :smile: