New here :)

Options
Just a quick hi. New to MFP. Got a lot to lose but im making small changes each week. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• CarriesCalories
    CarriesCalories Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined in January but fell back into my old ways so back with more determination :smile: Good luck.
  • kay01belle
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new too! I've recently had my third child and need to get back into shape. Not a lot to lose but it's proving difficult to find time to eat healthy and get some exercise in each day! Good luck :)
  • kiliqueen
    kiliqueen Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Bubbly.
    I'm new to MFP too. & I have a LOT of lbs to lose. At the moment I'm more beached whale than beach babe but the babe is there and wants to get in the limelight! lol
    :happy:
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi Nice to meet you :) This is a wonderful place to find support, motivation, and lots of helpful information :) I still have about 100 to lose also so feel free to add me if you would like. Make sure you start by logging everything and if you have not already invest in a food scale. :) Most important never give up. Even if you fall as long as you get back up and keep moving forward you will never fail :) Best of luck to you on your journey :)
  • IamMCM
    IamMCM Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi! Brand new here too and also doing the small changes thing. I've started with what I eat and am joining a health club next week. Glad to see others like myself over here. Good luck to you on your journey.
  • eskim0mo
    eskim0mo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here as well. Anyone is welcome to add me :))
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm pretty new as well. Add me and best of luck!
  • raaachelmarie
    raaachelmarie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but recently back and also have a lot to lose. I'm always looking for new friends and support and anyone can add me :)
  • tearsz
    tearsz Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    New here myself. Just starting off but I know it can be done. It's time to get back into shape so I can run with my kids . Feel free to add me
  • meesterjm
    meesterjm Posts: 9
    Options
    You'll get the hang of things once you get started and everyone will help you out!
  • mskimason
    mskimason Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! It's my 2nd week here and would love all the support I can get! I have quite a bit to lose; Plz feel free to add me :)
  • monkeygirl08
    monkeygirl08 Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I've been here for about a month now. Anyone and everyone is free to send me a friend request. I'm on everyday and usually under my calorie goals and work out everyday!.
  • mundaycarroll
    mundaycarroll Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am not new to MFP but I had been absent for a while. I'm in the military and since I have deployed I have had an eye opener and I really need to get back on the horse and get this extra weight off. I am not far from my goal weight but I feel like every time I take 3 steps forward I some how manage to take 2 steps back. It's an ongoing process I can't seem to beat. Would love to meet some friends on here so we can help motivate each other. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jlledonne2
    jlledonne2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me if you'd like !
  • WWMTripp
    WWMTripp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I am also new to MFP as of yesterday. I have been with another program since December but I have only removed 15 lbs and now I am at a stand still. Looking for some friendly support and to figure out a way to continue to lose weight rather than maintain it. I would appreciate any feedback and advice you may have.
  • kipper5
    kipper5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Bubbly- welcome! I am new to the MFP message boards as well. Loving it so far! Feel free to add me. :)
  • MebbieK
    MebbieK Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I am newish... I signed up a while back and then completely forgot about it until I overheard a friend talking about MFP. Well I am back in full swing and I hope to keep on it this time! I don't have much to lose but I am here to maintain a healthier diet! Here's to our health and wellness. Good Luck everybody! Feel free to add me; I can be a good cheer leader.
  • getfitalicious
    Options
    Hello! I am new and looking for new friends for support and motivation and I will give back the same. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Mkhoran13
    Mkhoran13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too- just shy of two weeks! Feel free to add me. :smile:

Two tips off the bat, first the barcode scanner is best part of app ( everything is on it -making tracking not a chore :smile: ) and the second the forums have just about every question I've run across answered.
  • bubblybex3
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) love the encouragement here! We can do this! :D