Accountability

Options
Hi everyone, this is my second time round on Mfp. I lost about 20lbs last year but then injured myself and lost all motivation. Thinking i would start again after Easter, because why would I torture myself by not eating all that wonderful chocolate. I discovered that I had put back all the weight that I worked so hard to lose. Not a happy Jan I can tell you. Anyway, I need friends that will kick my butt and tell me a few home truths when I need it. I give you permission to be honest and tell me when I am going off the rails. I warn you now that I have an addiction to chocolate that will not be easy to control. But I need kicking so please add me .

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Add me and I'll kick you! You can do this!!!
  • BringOnTomorrow
    Options
    I'm with you, Sister! I used MFP to lose EIGHTY pounds, and now I'm starting over....having gained all but 18 back. Let's get this done!
  • ccindpls
    ccindpls Posts: 25
    Options
    Please fell free to add me. I need a swift kick, too.
  • speedys
    speedys Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, I am a workaholic. I definitely need some accountability. Please feel free to add me.
  • christenq
    christenq Posts: 1
    Options
    this is my first time doing this kind of thing but i agree with ya. I definitely need someone yelling mush.
  • dustsettles
    dustsettles Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Us chocoholics need to stick together! :)
  • kwilcox1195
    Options
    anyone is free to add me! I love kicking ;D lol and I would really love to offer support to anyone who needs it as well :)