I need more motivation!

Options
Hello, my name is Kaitlin. I'm thirteen days from being 21. I really don't want to spend my twenty-first year as an unhealthy, overweight young woman.

I'm 5'7 and I weigh way too much and I need/want to lose weight. I just can't seem to find the motivation. I really want to lose between 50-100 pounds. I know that that is going to take time. And I'm okay with that. I just need someone to help keep me motivated when I want to eat that ice cream. I'm looking for someone I can maybe message on here or maybe even text sometimes? Maybe even workout together. I don't know. I just need more people who are going through what I am going through.

Replies

• hooah13m
    hooah13m Posts: 29
    Options
    why hello there, I'll happily give you motivation if you want :)
  • kaitrose1714
    kaitrose1714 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • paintpastelprincess86
    paintpastelprincess86 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    girl, you are preaching to the choir! I hate working out and have the worlds biggest sweet tooth! I have found certain protein bars to really satisfy it. and weight watchers ice cream is amazing! request sent!
  • KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey Kaitlin! Feel free to friend me and message me whenever! I'm on everyday and have an open diary. I love to talk with people! I'm just a couple months shy of turning 20, so we are similar in age. :)
  • paintpastelprincess86
    paintpastelprincess86 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    kelseybee, our weight and goals are similiar, I am going to send a request!
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    Hi there! :) feel free to add me if you'd like! and good for you looking to get healthy, you can do it!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request for support! You can do this! And about the ice cream...I ate some most days and still lost weight :) This is not just about dieting, but it's a life change! You can still have your ice cream and weight loss too, but its about portion control and less in more out. Message me if you need more assistance or just looking for a dose of motivation! Best of luck to you!
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am on every day and always looking for new friends or give support feel free to add me anyone!
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I just turned 21 a little over a month ago! Happy early birthday! I'll send you a friend request
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Hey there! I think it's great you're reaching out to find a community on here and it sounds like you're getting good responses, but I gotta tell ya, the motivation is going to have to come from within. No one can make you want it, you have to dig down deep and find that strength internally.

You can do it! Look around at the success stories on here - people are doing amazing things every day and so can you :) Good luck!
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! We are all a work in progress, you can add me if you'd like I'm on here everyday. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • 0Amra
    0Amra Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone can feel free to add me. I've lost 85 lbs so far and have at least another 40 or so to go. I log every day and try to interact with my friends as much as possible, you can never have too much support!
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Kaitlin. I'm thirteen days from being 21. I really don't want to spend my twenty-first year as an unhealthy, overweight young woman.

I'm 5'7 and I weigh way too much and I need/want to lose weight. I just can't seem to find the motivation. I really want to lose between 50-100 pounds. I know that that is going to take time. And I'm okay with that. I just need someone to help keep me motivated when I want to eat that ice cream. I'm looking for someone I can maybe message on here or maybe even text sometimes? Maybe even workout together. I don't know. I just need more people who are going through what I am going through.

Well...I am not a good candidate then...I eat an ice cream bar every night!

Strange thing...I rarely ate ice cream until I decided to lose weight...so far...it hasn't hindered me. I actually think it helped...knowing that I could still have a treat and lose weight.