Hey!

Options
Downloaded this app AGES ago & didn't really do anything with it. Feel so unhealthy at the moment and need to lose a lot of weight so going to give this a go.

My problem is inconsistency. I can have a great week, then I will go away somewhere at the weekend and food and alcohol are everywhere! I love travelling, and fit as many trips into the year as I possibly can - but this makes it so difficult to 'diet' (who can go to NYC & not enjoy the food!!)

Anyway - going to see if I can stabilize myself, and even if i lose a pound a week that would be fine!

Next trip is Amsterdam at the end of August for my birthday weekend... so would be nice to lose a few pounds before then :)

Mandy

Replies

• Bazzaware
    Bazzaware Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Mandy,

I have only recently started using this app and find it very useful. You just need to make sure that you try and log all the food you eat. You soon get into the habit of using it.

Good luck with losing some weight before your trip at the end of August for your trip to Holland. If you get the chance to get out of the city try and visit some of the smaller towns - cities in the area. I can recommend Leiden that is not too far. I lived on the South coast of Holland for a few years.

Be warned about the kroketts or bittenballens. Very addictive. ;)

Bazza
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    Hello!!!

Its all about choices when it comes to food, I have always struggled and have been very stop and start over the past 2 years (since I started my journey). It took me ages to find a good rhythm and balance between exercise and eating as I LOVE FOOD!!! Its good you have a time frame about wanting to lose a few pounds, only thing don't make the goal to big as you don't want to get disheartened. People on here are great for support!! Good luck with your goal!!