Metal music lovers!

Options

Replies

• InaraReynolds
    InaraReynolds Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oooh yes!

Korpiklaani is fantastic if you are looking for some energetic Finnish folk metal to run along to :P

Katatonia for melancholy angst. Perfect for running at night after a crap day at work.

Stuff I've loved for years, Rammstein, Faith No More, NIN, Fear Factory, old Manson - those are perfect for working out too.

My collection is all metal. Nothing else gives me that energy :)

We have very similar music taste :). I saw Korpiklaani last year... So much energy!

I've somehow managed to see Korpiklaani several years in a row and one of my favorite things is the energy in their shows. You almost have to get up and jump or move around - no sitting! <3
  • Bostonsoul
    Bostonsoul Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I MUST work out to metal and hard rock, it's the only thing that gets me pumped up.
    Metallica
    Sevendust
    Avengefold Seven
    ACDC...
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I MUST work out to metal and hard rock, it's the only thing that gets me pumped up.
    Metallica
    Sevendust
    Avengefold Seven
    ACDC...

Sevendust is my favorite band.
  • Daschunds_Rule
    Options
    Love my metal playlist on the ipod, it's the only way I can go for the full 60 minutes of cardio...

Godsmack
    Sevendust
    Kamelot
    Opeth
  • glockjs
    glockjs Posts: 5
    Options
    I can do most metal except black for some reason. I mainly listen to melodic death metal and metalcore but then I like bands from Sonata Arctica all the way to Bring Me The Horizon/Crown The Empire x.O
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Got tickets to Judas Priest! Listen to Classic Punk when I run and Alternative when doing yoga.
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Metal head checking in. Mainly listening to Scar Symmetry, Opeth and American Head Charge at the moment. :)
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    DEATH TO ALL BUT METAL!!!

Add me fellow metal lovers!! I was jogging to Otep this morning :D
  • liorabi
    liorabi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Metal

28138677.png
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I now find it impossible to train without metal. Was benching to Cannibal Corpse this morning. It was wonderful.
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I now find it impossible to train without metal.
    Pretty much. It definitely helps me a lot.
  • gakette420
    gakette420 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! Children of Bodem are coming here in October. They are on my bucket list. I can't wait!!!
  • KBisDOC
    KBisDOC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a playlist on Spotify I can share with anyone. Have a bit of everything on it from Metallica, to Selpultura...Rage Against the Machine, Nirvana (1992 at the Reading Fest), Drowning Pool, Disturbed, Ram Jam, Ministry...etc etc

I gotta have tunes to work out. Been doing Insanity in the house for a month and lost 14 lbs....Do a bit a XTC mountain biking as well. But that is all fun!

Insanity can be tiring ......some days I wake up in tons of pain. So I need motivation...
  • mckinnon525
    Options
    Can't work out to Opeth - too many starts and stops. Has to be something fast and propulsive like Mastodon or old school thrash. Try doing cardio to The Locust. You'll never be the same.
  • The_Hungry_Atheist
    Options
    Avenged Sevenfold FTW!!!!!!!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Metallica
    Sevendust
    Avengefold Seven
    ACDC...

Sevendust is my favorite band.

I met Lajon and Morgan in Huntsville, AL after their show at Sammy T's. :P
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    Metal head checking in. Mainly listening to Scar Symmetry, Opeth and American Head Charge at the moment. :)

Bro-crush for mentioning Scar Symmetry... Always been one of my favorites.
  • Brittany029
    Brittany029 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow this thread has really taken off, I'm always wary when introducing myself as a metal head cos people can be quite opinionated and I might not get any friends :sad:

But it's great to see lots of other cool people out there besides myself :bigsmile: Add me x

Metal Heads Unite! Pandora has a great metal strength radio that I listen to when I work out. makes that 10 more minutes into 20 more minutes. :glasses:
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    Yay loving this thread, total metal (and DnB) gal here :) current favourites are August Burns Red, For Today, The Devil Wears Prada, BMTH, The Ghost Inside, Misery Signals...the list goes on! Also love all the old school stuff but grew up with nu-metal...early Deftones, Limp Bizkit etc. Add me if you wish!

I've been a For Today fan since Ekklesia. Always been one of my favorite Christian Metal bands, along with Living Sacrifice.
  • alishaq14
    alishaq14 Posts: 16
    Options
    Metal all the way!!!!