Restarting again.....need friends.........Uk female

Options
Hi I am Emma from York, 29 years old looking for new supportive and active friends to share my journey. Hope to speak soon xx

Replies

• MagpieRandoms
    Options
    Nice to meet you Em. I'm new here, 28 year old female from the UK.
  • earthboundmisfit
    earthboundmisfit Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome Emma. I'm 48 and live in the USA. Please feel free to add me if you like!
  • paintpastelprincess86
    paintpastelprincess86 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am Brenna. 28 years old and from Las Vegas. I have 50 lbs to lose! Let's get started!
  • abbymeg
    abbymeg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and live not far from you! Feel free to add me.
  • hooah13m
    hooah13m Posts: 29
    Options
    ello! i'm 18, but would like to help!
  • alyssonlc
    alyssonlc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Alysson. From the U.S. currently deployed to Afghanistan. About 2/3 to my goal but more than happy to help support and give motivation to help anyone else just starting again. I know the feeling on that... this is my 2nd time going through this weight loss!
  • Oxxygi
    Oxxygi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm 30 and I'm from Europe. :)
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma,

I'm Emma from New Zealand and I LOVE York!

Feel free to add me if you want support with a bit of silliness chucked in for good measure.
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    Hey everyone! Its good to have friends on here great for support!!!! Add me :)
  • sammistone1985
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm from Scotland and just starting out again too. Feel free to add me for motivation and support x
  • Learning2LoveMe64
    Options
    hi, im 49, from Oregon and pretty new here... OP and pretty much anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • Simples77
    Simples77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Im restarting again after an indulgent holiday which set me back

please add me a friend!
  • brownie644
    Options
    Back on it here too.. :) 24 Female UK. Got another 2 stone to go before i'm at my goal weight. I'll add you. :)
  • lilmissmanx
    lilmissmanx Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Abbie, 29 years old, Isle of Man, approx a stone and a half to lose. Feel free to add me :-)
  • kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!

I'm in the same boat , starting again! :) I'm 27 years old, from Surrey in England and always ready to support! Feel free to add me! xx
  • kiz456
    kiz456 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm 29, female, UK (Sheffield) I'm new, only joined today so feel free to add me XD
  • SarahJade33
    Options
    Hey, I'm a 20 year old female in need of some new friends for some support! Feel free to add me :) Good luck !
  • Aniqana
    Aniqana Posts: 95
    Options
    HI, I am 30yrs old ,Manchester :)
  • leahrummo
    leahrummo Posts: 9
    Options
    Looking for new friends for support! Feel free to add! :)
  • domanskemp
    domanskemp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting again as well. I am a 56 year old woman living in the USA but would love to have friends on my journey.