Motivational friends

Options
Hello. I'm embarking on my weight loss journey (again) and I'm looking for mfp friends for motivation, support etc.

The last time I used mfp to lose weight I had no idea that there was such a huge online community of people on the same journey, I only thought it was an online food diary!

Anyway, I'd love to have some more friends so please feel free to add me :)

A little about myself:

I'm 27 and a stay at home mum ( but very much looking forward to going back to work once the kiddies start school...some days I think it can't come quick enough lol)

I currently have 100-115lbs to lose...eek, that's a scary number.

In my spare time I love cooking and baking, I'm enjoying experimenting with healthy foods and trying out new recipes and whenever I bake these days I send the goodies into hubby's work...if they're not in the house, I can't be tempted to nibble on them.

I love walking. We have a dog and one of my favourite things to do is go to the woods or beach with her and just walk for miles. I find it to be a great way to de stress and one of the only times that I actually get some "me time". My friend and I have started doing a big walk every year, so like a long weekend/week camping and hiking holiday.

I love to read, anything from the classics to crime to fantasy. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan!

I enjoy gardening and I'm currently waiting for an allotment space to become available so I can grow my own veggies and keep some chickens :)

So, please feel free to add me. I'd love to make some new friends while on my journey :)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    The profile pic made me chuckle. You can do this! I'm rooting for you! Feel free to add me!
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    Good for you!! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • 0Amra
    0Amra Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back! :) Anyone can add me if they'd like, I've lost 85 lbs so far and have another 40 or so to go. I log every day and try to be as active as I can on this site.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Adding for support! I log daily and am always looking for more motivation to keep going!