ZXT Gold Bee Pollen???

Options
Hey all has anyone tried this? Had success? Had Fails? My cousin has been on it 2 weeks and has lost 5lbs and someone at her church has lost 20lbs in a month...I also met someone at the herb shop today that said that even over eating for Easter and such she's lost 10lbs in a month by taking it. Just curious to see if anyone has tried it and what their experience has been. Curiosity just gets to me and I figured it'd be the best place to see if anyone has tried it. Thanks!!! :)

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I'd be inclined to ask them what else they're doing in respect to losing weight. (calorie restriction? exercise?)

I've seen lots of web sites extolling the benefits of taking bee pollen with oodles of anecdotal evidence but have yet to see any clinical trials that support or disprove any of the claims made.

If it was as simple as taking bee pollen no one would need to watch what they ate.
  • christina2372
    Options
    I have been on it since January. I noticed a mom at school dropping weight like crazy and she told me about it and i try anything lol. I have tried every diet out there. I have thyroid issues and hbp. I have been on it since Jan14 and I am down 22 lbs from 190 to 168, I am 5'7". I had to chase the company because I havent been this skinny in 14 years so everyone wants it now andI decided to start selling it. I am not a liar I am a straight up real person ...... www.beeskinnyfast.com is the webiste I started a few weeks ago. I am the living proof to everyone I know.. so why not sell it right? My husband is down 27 lbs since January, no dieting no exercising...and we are drinkers on the weekend. It makes you thirsty and go to the bathroom alot.....great cleansing..email me if you have any questions, I love it.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I have been on it since January. I noticed a mom at school dropping weight like crazy and she told me about it and i try anything lol. I have tried every diet out there. I have thyroid issues and hbp. I have been on it since Jan14 and I am down 22 lbs from 190 to 168, I am 5'7". I had to chase the company because I havent been this skinny in 14 years so everyone wants it now andI decided to start selling it. I am not a liar I am a straight up real person ...... www.beeskinnyfast.com is the webiste I started a few weeks ago. I am the living proof to everyone I know.. so why not sell it right? My husband is down 27 lbs since January, no dieting no exercising...and we are drinkers on the weekend. It makes you thirsty and go to the bathroom alot.....great cleansing..email me if you have any questions, I love it.

How many calories do you consume in a day?
  • snowchj
    snowchj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options

How many calories do you consume in a day?

I second this... also... You cannot sell things on this website.

I'm not convinced the bee pollen had much to do with the weight loss.... 22 lbs in 4 months can be done without pills.
  • moniquemckinney
    Options
    I have used this product with great success! This was not the only thing I did to lose weight though. I combined part of the Apple Cider Vinegar Diet with this Diet, I started walking 30 minutes to 1 hour - 5 days out of 7, I drank a min. of 48 ounces of water a day and cut back on my soda and tea....and of course due to the A.C.V. and the ZXT Gold/ Slim....I was able to cut back on how much I ate per day TO BETWEEN 1100 - 1200 CALORIES PER DAY! I have tried all kinds of diets and have NEVER been able to do that! I have never been a size 4-6 in my life and with this program I came up with....I was literally amazed! Sounds like a commercial I know, lol! The catch for me was that I didn't lose 10 lbs a month.....in fact the first 3 months of this diet I was doing......I lost a total of like 5-6 lbs a month......BUT with continued effort I started dropping inches like crazy after month 3.....and I dropped my exercise back to walking 4 days a week @ 40 minutes. After the 4th month I stopped almost completely ...taking the A.C.V.and only needed 1 ZXT pill per day instead of 2. But that didn't stop me from losing weight though.....by this time my body was in hyper drive and my metabolism was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With that being said, I was able to start eating 100 more calories a day, or eat out an extra day during the week. The thing with the ZXT was that it gave me the energy to keep going after walking so I could still clean my house and keep up with my 2 boys who race motocross...and it helped suppress my appetite! I went from a size 14 to a size 4-6, and lost a total of 36 lbs.....IN 5 MONTHS! And now 2 years later I have kept all but about 6 pounds off! Don't take the easy way out and decide not to do any exercise and eat anything you want! Do it right, so it never comes back!!!! My advice is to not give up - even if you don't see the results you want in a short period of time!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP GOING - NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I tried it after a my friend's coworker recommended it.... I have to say it worked for me! I would literally go hours without eating. Often, I would actually forget to eat which is the complete opposite of who I am. S/n: I recommended it to my aunt and a friend and it didn't work for them. i would say, if its in your budget...Give it a try.

Got my from floydnutrition (this was a couple of years ago)
  • curlygirl513
    curlygirl513 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I tried it after a my friend's coworker recommended it.... I have to say it worked for me! I would literally go hours without eating. Often, I would actually forget to eat which is the complete opposite of who I am. S/n: I recommended it to my aunt and a friend and it didn't work for them. i would say, if its in your budget...Give it a try.

Got my from floydnutrition (this was a couple of years ago)

Thanks for posting Shan. I will check this out. I know a bee keeper here and they sell all kinds of products from bees.
  • segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Someday in the near future I am going to start selling fish fart pills as a weight loss aid and people will pay big money because fish are skinny and farts are light...

On the back of my supplement bottle I will include the following disclaimer:

"Fish Fart Pills, when used as part of a healthy diet and exercise program have been scientifically proven to aid in weight loss."