Anyone else here done T25 or currently on T25 workout plan?

Options
Boxing987
Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
Wanted to hear your opinions on how it has been for you?

Replies

• disney_mama_13
    Options
    I started T25 then went on a two week vacation - goat back last weekend and am not on week two of alpha (started over) and I love it. My husband is also doing it and he enjoys it as well.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting tonight!!! I have down most of the work outs but not back to back like you should... I LOVE T25!!!
  • Glossysweets
    Options
    I tried it and loved it for a while. I did 5 weeks and then broke my stride and tried to get back on and i was just bored of it. I really see the value in it though and felt great doing it so I am starting a hybrid program using T25/P90X3/Piyo.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I completed the workouts last year, only lost about 4 inches but I loved it! It's the only one of those programs that I actually finished.
  • lunatik08
    lunatik08 Posts: 2
    Options
    T25 is amazing!! I officially start gamma tonight. Cant wait!!! I have made major results from it, not so much alpha though. But definitely made gainzzz :-D Good luck on your journey guys!! You will make progress. So long as you FOCUS.lol
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I've done five weeks also then life got in the way. I haven't really tried it again. it's a great work out
  • Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am starting it today. I have heard great feedback from friends who have tried it.
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am combining T25 with PiYo right now, love it :smile:
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    I did it! I loved the program! I had finished insanity back in 2012, so I already knew of Shan T. So, I got T25 to help me start back up my weight loss! And I lost 30lbs with the program and several inches! My before and after pics is in my profile. I only did Alpha and Beta Phases.
  • jillyrose0711
    jillyrose0711 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started it today- Love it so far!
  • jelfbelst
    Options
    Hi there, I have completed T25 a weeks ago, I did alpha , beta and gamma. I lost a total of 10pounds. My waist and hip size got smaller and I also lost a lot of stomach. I was doing other workouts a long side it but the amount you sweat within just 25 minutes is unbelievable. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT