Starting this journey once again...

Options
Hello
I am a SAHM and a full time college student who is looking for some help and motivation to finally tackle this weight that just will not let go. I am not a new user of MFP but I really want to use it to its full potential this time around.

My story is this, I was an athlete in high school, but I was always one of the "bigger" girls. In my early 20's I was able to get to my smallest weight, but was alway busy and on the go. As I got into the working world I began slowly gaining more weight than I really knew I was gaining. Fast forward to my 30's, I met my husband lost weight got comfortable and began to gain again. Since then I have had my daughter and have lost at least 30 pounds but am still no where near the weight that I would like to be at. So with that said motivation currently is my biggest problem, and not short term but long term. I'm good for a week or 2 then I fall off.

Hope to find some good motivational friends in this forum

Replies

• aloster
    aloster Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well. Looking to make friends that will help me stay motivated and accountable (beyond my usual week or two). Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • bshipman89
    Options
    Hi, I'm right there with you. I'm a SAHM and full time student trying to get in better shape. I've been using MFP consistently for about a month. I'd love to make some friends who are looking at the same goal as me (getting healthier).
  • lalacroft25
    lalacroft25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm returning to mfp was using another site it is good but I have friends here feel free to add me
  • JeanieBean1074
    Options
    I've been on a slippery slope of gaining and losing about 5 lbs... and today I'm starting something new along my fitness journey... I'm going to start the C25K (Couch to 5K) program using the free app! I love MFP and being able to track my calorie and nutrition intake!!
  • jodiklein33
    jodiklein33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the C25K also, it is a great app.
  • lalacroft25
    lalacroft25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Jodi I am doing c25k as well what week arevu on