Ladies: Full beard, goatee, clean shave??

Options

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I just do whatever my girlfriend tells me!
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    LOL Funny story. This one brah at the gym offered to wash my back in the shower the other day, and while he was doing it, he was telling me about this woman he was dating and he said that SHE was his beard. Isn't that ridiculous? How can a woman be a beard? Do you think he meant that she had one? He's a good bro, though. Excellent squat spotter!

*Insert "Ha Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Meme*
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Beards :love: :love: :love:
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    For you, probably what you've got going right now.

It really depends on the face. My husband has a short beard and I like it that way. Some guys look better without.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Clean shaven, 5:00 Shadow, or full beard (if it's trimmed and close cut - not Duck Dynasty or ZZ Top or even Grizzly Adams...lol....think Kenny Rogers back when he was hot). I hate hate hate goatees and always feel the urge to "yank" on them. :P

kenny-rogers-1.jpg
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy, but I love me some scruff and a full beard :love:
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Didn't mean to post half of Kenny. How do I make that image smaller?
  • ShannonS921
    ShannonS921 Posts: 194
    Options
    I really dislike full beards. I prefer goatees, but like a smooth, clean shave.
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    I love it all. Scruffy, baby-faced, full on mountain man, and everywhere in between. :love:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I like my goatee it's nothing special. I don't think I look good clean shaven and I get so itchy and feel like a bum with full beard
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I LOVE FACIAL HAIR!!!! SEXY!!!!

I'm framing this.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Full Beard - I look like I'm 9 when I go clean shaven, and anything in between looks ridiculous on me.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    What's with all the beard love, damn the black and white for not showing my glow haha
  • drewba13
    drewba13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Everytime I shave, my girlfriend tells me I should grow a beard again. Everytime I grow a beard she tells me I should shave.
  • triciabh1
    triciabh1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I love facial hair but not too fond of the long beards. My husband grew out his goatee really long a few years ago and it was not very attractive in my opinion...he sometimes would get food on it and he showers every day but it would smell sometimes...ugh, I don't know but it's not for me.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Anybody tally the votes yet? I need to trim my beard for the maximum approval rating.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of long facial hair. A well kept beard is sexy as hell.... and I like all the other options too.
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Depends on the dude. Sorry that answer sucked but it's the truth :-p

Agreed....doesn't help much, but agree :smile:
  • emilyroberts312
    Options
    On the right guy, a beard looks HOT