Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ladies: Full beard, goatee, clean shave??

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Didn't mean to post half of Kenny. How do I make that image smaller?
  • ShannonS921
    ShannonS921 Posts: 194
    I really dislike full beards. I prefer goatees, but like a smooth, clean shave.
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    I love it all. Scruffy, baby-faced, full on mountain man, and everywhere in between. :love:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    I like my goatee it's nothing special. I don't think I look good clean shaven and I get so itchy and feel like a bum with full beard
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    I LOVE FACIAL HAIR!!!! SEXY!!!!

I'm framing this.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Full Beard - I look like I'm 9 when I go clean shaven, and anything in between looks ridiculous on me.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    What's with all the beard love, damn the black and white for not showing my glow haha
  • drewba13
    drewba13 Posts: 47 Member
    Everytime I shave, my girlfriend tells me I should grow a beard again. Everytime I grow a beard she tells me I should shave.
  • triciabh1
    triciabh1 Posts: 126 Member
    I love facial hair but not too fond of the long beards. My husband grew out his goatee really long a few years ago and it was not very attractive in my opinion...he sometimes would get food on it and he showers every day but it would smell sometimes...ugh, I don't know but it's not for me.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Anybody tally the votes yet? I need to trim my beard for the maximum approval rating.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Not a fan of long facial hair. A well kept beard is sexy as hell.... and I like all the other options too.
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Depends on the dude. Sorry that answer sucked but it's the truth :-p

Agreed....doesn't help much, but agree :smile:
  • On the right guy, a beard looks HOT
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    I prefer a man who's ok with me having a long, full, zz top beard.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    goatee or clean shave.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    I love facial fur... as long as it's not a pedostache... I've so rarely met a man who can wear a mustache sans beard without looking like he wants to molest children...
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Depends on the guy.

I love my boyfriend, but I do not like facial hair on him.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Honestly, it really depends on their personality, their facial structure, and whether or not they have the ability to grow facial hair without it being all patchy... On my husband, I like clean shaven and maybe a couple of days worth of stubble... otherwise not so much with the facial hair.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Lots of various response which is to be expected. It does seem that clean shaven is the answer of choice. I have had all 4 styles :
    moustache only, full beard, goatee, and clean shaven.......
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    The correct answer is goatee.

Thanks for playing everyone.