Over under

Options
Need input. Normally try to stick to around 1250 cals/day. Had a few days where I went under by a bout 200 cals. Gotta cpl really overbooked days in the week where i have to grab and go. Was thinking that since that is a planned under day, maybe i should plan a cpl over days to balance it out. Perhaps mixing it up would be better anyway for my metabolism. Thoughts?

Replies

• Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    im always under LOL! i just can seem to make it....then i work out n burn off the cals i took in lol!
  • monyango
    monyango Posts: 166
    Options
    My personal opinion (and I'm no guru) would be to pack a few healthy snacks the night before your busy days so it's prepared. I think if you feel deprived you'll be more likely to give in to temptation. Let's face it...once you slip it can be hard to recover. I also don't think it's a huge sin to go over your calories on occasion either, especially if you are exercising regularly. Most people are creatures of habit so if you can still to your 1250 calorie goal every day I think you'll be better for it! Good luck:)
  • AbbyLu
    AbbyLu Posts: 29
    Options
    I think that would be an ok idea as long as the calories you are going over for are "good" ones, not sugar or fried garbage. Almonds, Veggies with Hummus or Guacomole?