Looking for motivational friends

Options
I love tacking my food with this site, but none of my "real life friends" feel the same. I gave up Facebook and it has helped me focus on imputing my data for 23 days straight, a milestone for me. So now I'm looking for more friends on here for support. I am about to turn 31 and have about 55 more pounds to lose. I have the right tools for success but lack a support network. Anyone else looking for support?? :smile:

Replies

• bbardwell0916
    bbardwell0916 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :) Let's help each other get to our goals :) I'm still trying to get 30lbs off by Jan 1.
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I will try to motivate you as much as possible. I started out wanting to lose 32 pounds. Im down 12 now. So we can help each other. :smile:
  • rockabillyboo
    rockabillyboo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's! It's easier with like minded help. Or to see others do well when you are having a bad day. Helps me get off the couch!!
  • sstermole
    sstermole Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be a support person for you! I have about 65 more pounds to lose! I'll be 32 at the end of this month. Add me as a buddy!
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to give and receive motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me !
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm in maintenance now but I'm on here every day. Currently over 300 days logging, always nice to have friends to help with motivation. :happy:
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    Newbie here looking for some support too :) Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • rockabillyboo
    rockabillyboo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!
  • danidavidandgatsby
    Options
    I am also looking for people to keep me motivated! If anyone out there would like a buddy add me!

:happy:
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • sjane1974
    sjane1974 Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow, congrats on giving up Facebook! I need to do the same, or at least take a looong break.

I am new too and would love to cheer you on. Please feel free to add me (and anyone else here can do the same, always looking for new buddies!).
  • AKMasterson
    AKMasterson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to MFP (36 days) and would love to help motivate... There are certainly days I could use it, too! Friend request sent!
  • Khorner84
    Khorner84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Same for anyone else who needs friends/motivation! :)
  • Kendra_003
    Kendra_003 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! yall can add me :) I love being a support to anyone
    I have about 40 more pounds to lose
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You can do this.
    Good luck to you.
  • adamgoleafs87
    adamgoleafs87 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, we have about the same to lose
  • lilmiss_sunshine29
    lilmiss_sunshine29 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's! It's easier with like minded help. Or to see others do well when you are having a bad day. Helps me get off the couch!!

yup yup
  • lilmiss_sunshine29
    lilmiss_sunshine29 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Luckee-Me
    OMG
    well done on your loss!!
  • rach503
    rach503 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm turning 31 in 2 weeks & have about 15 pounds to my goal. Have been in "maintenance" for the past 5 months and am revving back up to go the rest of the way to goal.