hey! 100+ to lose

Options

Replies

• happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started with a goal of losing 116 pounds. (That would put me snack dap in the middle of my healthy weight area). I hit 50 pounds yesterday but still have 64+ to go. Um Linda a good ball myself :)
  • happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That was supposed to say im kinda not um linda....lol
  • HeatherHaile
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have 100 pounds to lose. I am currently 246 and want to get down to 150. I lost weight several years back and it has finally reappeared :sad: but this time I am determined to RELEASE IT...for it to NEVER return!!! Please feel free to add me if you would like. It's good to have a large support system!!!
  • 40puddlejumper
    40puddlejumper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot nothing and have 90lb to loose, please feel free to add me it would be great to have a bit of team support!!
  • wvuchica43
    wvuchica43 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! 100lbs to lose here too. Second week in the swing of things; no weigh in as of yet.
    Offer all of my support to you all!

We go this :happy:
  • robertacruz355
    robertacruz355 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi im Roberta and i have about 120 pounds to lose in total but and this point any amount is a good amount .... I really realized i needed to lose weight when i weighed in and was almost 300 that was about 3 months ago and since then i have been fighting with the same 8 pounds so i figured i could use some friendly motivation to at least hit 10 pounds .... feel free to add me. (10 is the amount in working with at a time ... its a lot less scary then 120 lol)
  • kateLOVE92
    Options
    My name is Kate. I am 5'9" and weigh 281. Hoping to lose 80-100lbs. I am currently taking phetermine. I have once lost 50lbs with it in the past and hoping for good results this go around too! I am looking for someone to compare weigh ins with! I love seeing other's success! It motivates me! Please add me :)
  • tikilei
    tikilei Posts: 2
    Options
    No weigh-ins yet but I will do one this week. I don't know about y'all but it is so hard to weigh myself the first time.
  • itsme4444
    itsme4444 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I can join that club! Anyone else looking for motivation, please feel free to add me. I started out with more than 100 to lose but now I am down to 91 more to go. Close enough?
  • FatPanda93
    Options
    Hello everyone! Im 5'1 216 and hoping to be around 120ish by the time I'm done! Not too terribly focused on the number, but I'm sure that's where I will be when I feel healthy and good about myself. Add me if you want
  • MisspelledMe
    MisspelledMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and trying to go from 240 to 120. Down to 225 already, but still have a long way to go.

Anyone can add me, if they'd like. :)
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started with 200 to lose. I still need to lose 140 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • DomTre1990
    DomTre1990 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100 lbs in total but I need to try and put smaller goals together because otherwise it just seems like a mammoth task!
  • MsVirgo45
    MsVirgo45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I added you. I started at 279.8 and I've lost 10 lbs since the last time I checked, I weigh in once a week so my next weigh in is on Thursday. I have 120 more pounds to lose. I never thought I would see the day I was close to 300 lbs but looking back at what I use to eat it I can see why. I will be glad to help encourage you to keep going.
  • Caitlingirl24
    Caitlingirl24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here as well I have about 100 pounds to lose. I will send you a request. Everyone feel welcome to add me : )
  • penguin0371
    penguin0371 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, everybody! Starting again today. Got 100+ lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me. Let's motivate each other...Good luck!
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    I started (again) a little more than a month ago. I'm 6'2" and started at 395 (after declining from a peak of 401); I'm currently at 373 and have at least another 143 lbs to go until I should reassess things with my Doc. I can always use more friends who like to help each other along the way. Anyone reading this who can relate feel free to add me.
  • terpstje
    terpstje Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me also :smile:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 with 135 left to lose!

New friends always welcome. :)
  • Marggiee
    Marggiee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have over 100+ to lose, feel free to add me everyone :) looking to share recipes, tips and for encouragement!