Well here goes I'm new but determined!!

Options
My weight has gotten out of control! I had extra weight and I also quit smoking 2 months ago and now it has gotten way out of control. To the point dr. is talking about diabetes:mad: It is time for me to wake up! So here I am! I will be reading on here about others suggestions and hopefully be encouraged!
Nice to meet all of you!
:bigsmile:

Replies

• dee1
    dee1 Posts: 9
    Options
    My weight has gotten out of control! I had extra weight and I also quit smoking 2 months ago and now it has gotten way out of control. To the point dr. is talking about diabetes:mad: It is time for me to wake up! So here I am! I will be reading on here about others suggestions and hopefully be encouraged!
    Nice to meet all of you!
    :bigsmile:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you too! And as someone who pends plenty of time reading here, you will get TONS of encouragement!!

Good luck on your journey! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on not smoking! :flowerforyou:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    It is great to meet you too!!! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!

We are very excited that you have come to join us. Any time you need anything you just let us know we are here for your moral support.. just send out a forum or chat with us on the chat room or send us a personal email here..

Good luck to you and you can do it!!!!
  • dee1
    Options
    What is the P90x system?
  • leonehyman
    Options
    I am new too. I have been doing this for a month and I have seen a slight difference. I too have quit smoking and find it really hard being a stay at home mom with two active kids. I can stay under 1700 calories per day no problem. Staying at 1400 is much harder. I never meet my carbs for the day but exceed my protein by at least 100 g daily. My fat grams by at least 50. So I have identified the problem area. Just not real sure what to do about it. Suggestions?
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the room, I've been here only a few days, and everyone seems very nice...Zoe
  • dee1
    Options
    I'm to new to suggest something but I'm sure if you keep reading you'll find some suggestion that helped others already. Good for you on the no smoking! I just have to make my mind up about the eating! I find that harder than the no smoking.:grumble:
  • trinajones08
    Options
    i'm also new ~~ i have got to get this weight off or i'm not going to be in some major trouble later in life ~~ i wish you all the luck in the world and hopefully with all the support on here we will be able to get it done ~~ trina